Chapter Three

3

GABRIEL•

As the rain cascades down the window , the silence between us is deafening.
Zach's stoic expression gives nothing away, leaving me to drown in my own thoughts.
The warmth of the car envelopes me, making it nearly impossible to even consider stepping out into the cold, wet world outside. The tension in the air is palpable, And I can't help but wonder what lies beneath the surface of this seemingly ordinary car ride.

As the clock ticked away, my anticipation grew, my focus sharpening on the impending decision that could change the course of my life. With only four precious hours left I knew I had to make a move, to seize the opportunity that still lingered in the air.

The weight of unemployment pressed heavily on my shoulders, reminding me of the countless rejections I had faced. but this time, I was determined to break free from the shackles of uncertainty. I had to do something, something so compelling, so undeniable, that would leave no choice to zach to grant me the job I so desperately sought.

To my benefit, the mischievous grin on my face grew wider as I envisioned the chaos I could create in his perfectly organized world. Zach, with his polished demeanor and impeccable taste, had always been the epitome of sophistication.  But little did he know, I was about to turn his world upside down.

With his pristine reputation, It seemed like a perfecta target for my mischievous endeavors. As I delved deeper into my plan , I already know he owned a renowned restaurant, A place where people flocked to experience culinary excellence.

He turns to look at me when he notices me staring at him for a while. slight a frown appears on his face in response to my demeanor."What? What's wrong?"
No response.
I remain silent and return my gaze to my original position on the seat. The traffic is heavy as we wait, presenting the perfect opportunity for me to make my move.  I observe the line of cars waiting to cross knowing that now is the time to impress him.

I get out of the car,zach's reaction to my carefully calculated disruption was intoxicating .Running and shouting on the outside, my clothes becoming damp by the rain, I see the police officers coming to help me "Help! Please help me away from this evil man." I yell, the people inside their cars got all my attention.

Zach got out of the car fixated .just the way I wanted.

"What's this drama?
"Officers please help me out from this horrible man, aa! Save me , save me."
I tell the officers.
When I saw how convinced they were with my actions, they soon cuffed zach when they forcibly bent him from their car.
"Ouch!"he screams.
"Gabriel what is this?"

"Now tell us did you really kidnapped this lady?"
"What? What kind of nonsense is this? Gabby?"

"Officers wait a minute." I say.
I go over him pretending to take something from his pants, distructing the officers.

"If you don't stop this and not give me the job , you will spend the night in jail."

"You blackmailing me?"
"Delete the pictures and give me a job at that restaurant of yours."

He chuckles. I kick him on his leg. "Uhh fuck."

The officers soon got our attention, to not act suspicious I move away from him "Officers take him."

"Okay fine! I will give you what you want."
When I heard those words my heart soon became at mitigation. Finally it worked.

"Tell this fucking idiots to uncuff me right now!"

At this point I didn't care of what he was saying, I was much satisfied that he had consented to give me a job.

"Sorry officers, just marriage problems."
The officers looked very galled and yet freed him.
"Did your husband cheat on you? He can spend a night if he did."
"I'm  not her husband and we are not..."

"He didn't cheat on me, he is denying to have sex with me."
"Oh we can see." the officers looked at each other and laughed.

"Gabriel!"

"What? Isn't it true? Why don't you want to make love to me?"

His face is covered with taint, it's like he was about to burst .when he was exempted, he walked directing to me and clasp my hand so tight as he drags me back to the car, I look back to the officers with a smile "I will keep you in touch when he rejects to fuck me."

The officers gave a thumb gesture as we got inside the car.

"What the hell was that?" his tone was calm and tolerable enough but it couldn't hide his angry face, the thought that I find him more handsome as he frowns at me, leaving me a bit guilt of why did I treat someone beautiful as him in that kind of manner.

"I just wanted a job." I simply say.
"You just humiliated me, got my clothes wet, do you know who you dealing with?"
His tone rise a bit loud.
"You started it and I finished it."

"You know what? You have just crossed the line."

"What do you mean by that?"

When I turn to his direction a garland in front of my eyes, sending me to sleep as it spewed on my eyes.

______

**********************