• 12. AcYa's First Meet

ابدأ من البداية

          Ace POV:-  (suprise)

I don't know why am I feeling this way for a girl whom I have never seen, never met. When Seb complimented her, i just wanted to punch on his face. Ughhh..what is happening with me??
From yesterday night they are the only whom I can think about.

I think I need to see a doctor.

(Author:- Yes..but it will be needed after you will see her as after that you will have a disease called lovaria 😂😂)

After Sometime, Siya, Navya, Sid and Kabir came down but not Adi's sister.
"Ma.. don't make any food your daughter. She will not eat today. She said she will only sleep today. So prepare all her favourite dishes tomorrow not today.", Siya informed Aunty. "Huhh?! She will not eat today.", Aunty exclaimed. "Ya ma..and don't worry if she got make hungry then I will prepare something for her.", Siya dii said.
"So..guys, now we will only meet Shivi di tommorow.", Adi said with a sigh.
My head snapped at his direction.
It means I can't meet her today??
But isn't it what I wanted?? Then why am I feeling sad?? Why do I care if I meet her or not?? From when did I become this weak for someone. 'Ace King snap out of it.'

"Uff..Bhavya leave it.", Aryan uncle said. 'Ughh..why leave it?? Won't she be hungry??' i thought. 'Didn't you just said you don't care??' My subconscious mocked me. 'Fuck off.' I thought.
"Ace what happened??", Xavier voice took me out of the fight with my subconscious.

"Nothing..", i mumbled and moved out of there.
What is happening with me?? Why am I behaving so childish?? Sometime I really want to bang my head in the wall.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
It's dinner time and....
She didn't came. A sigh left my mouth.
Do I really want to see her this desperately?? ' Yes, you do Mr. ', my subconscious again said.
Now I can't even deny it because it's true.
So fucking true..
Am I turning soft for someone?? No this can't happen.
My mind is getting out of my control.

After dinner we all went to our rooms.
And just like yesterday's night i can't sleep.
It's now midnight and the ticking of the clock is the only sound you can hear in the room.

And here I am thinking about 'them'.
I don't know when I lost my conscious and get into a deep slumber.

(Author:- Poor him)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Next day, 6 a.m -

My sleep got broken because of my alarm. If I am India it doesn't mean that I will not do my workout. I just need to know where is the gym in this palace.

I changed my clothes and went out of the room to find it. I was walking through the corridor that only then when I heard a voice. It was coming from the garden.

 It was coming from the garden