Torture

"I've been poisoned." You grumble to yourself as you watch Shiver put on her shawl. She looked hot, her body was perfect and smooth. You slowly walked up to her and wrapped your arms around her. Shiver gasped at the contact. "Did I ever tell you that you were beautiful?" You smile. "Yeah, a couple hundred times." Shiver says, scratching her ear. "Now stop hugging me, I need to change. I have a splatfest tonight." Shiver sighed. "Oh yeah! You'll kick all of their butts! Team power for the win!" You smile. "Well...it would be nice to have two wins in row again." Shiver smiled, as you kissed her cheek. "Heck ya!" You smile. "But...I need to choose a pink color." Shiver mumbles. She then began changing her tentecal color to a dusky pink. "Eh...you could to better." You smirk. Shiver death glared at you before changing again, this time she chose a blinding neon pink. You shielded your eyes from the brightness. "No no no no! Choose something else!" You shout. Shiver goes back to blue. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO THEN!!" Shiver snaps as her breathing picks up. "Hey hey, calm down. Just...choose a more...gentle pink." You say. "This isn't a baby fest, y/n. I'm not trying to lull people to sleep with my colors." Shiver snarled. She then chooses a new shade of pink which made you blush. It was baby pink, and she made it fade to white. Your blush grew worse as she looked up at you with her red blood eyes. "Nah, to...girly." Shiver sighs as she swtiches to a magenta. "There! I like this." Shiver smiles. "Aw...but you look so good in baby pink." You groan. "Can it, y/n!" Shiver smiles as she plants a kiss on your cheek. You sigh as you walk over to your bed. "I'm bored..." You groan. "Well...I don't have to be at work till about noon." Shiver smiles. "But I want...to um..." You blush. "I'm ready..." You smile. Shiver blushes qs she lets out a tiny squeak. "I-I uh...I can't!" Shiver blushes. "Why not?" You ask. "I told you already! I'm hideous without clothes..." Shiver murmurs. "Oh...that's not what I meant." You chuckle. "Huh?" Shiver asks. "I mean are you ready as in....shark bite?" You ask. Shark Bite is an inherited trait between Hohojiro memebers. In this case, Shiver would bite and lick you...kinda like a cat. This helped other members of her clan know that you were taken, and it would also increase both of your health. "I-I don't know much about shark bite though...." Shiver mumbles. "Well it sounds delightfull. For me at least." You smile. You take off all your clothing and jump in bed. Shiver stares at you with wide eyes and a full on tomatoe face. "Like what you see?" You smirk. "H-hot...so hot..." Shiver sighs. "I knew it. Now preform your rituals on me my queen!" You smile. Shiver hesitantly leans down and begans nibbling on your ears. She stays in that section for a little while before finishing off with a cat like lick. "You lick like a cat, babe." You smile. Shiver glares at you before continuing down your neck. You squirm in excitement. "Hold still! I'm not done!" Shiver snaps as she continues to bite you. Though it soon began to get painful. "U-uh...babe...I think you're drawing..." You begin as you look down to see Shiver's face covered with red liquid. "Blood..." You finsih in fear. Shiver's eyes were slit like a cat as she looked at you, licking her lips. "B-babe....h-how much blood did you take?" You ask. Shiver doesn't answer, she just stares. You were about to ask again when all of a sudden, Shiver lunged herself at you. She clawed her fingers into your face as her teeth sank into your neck. You screamed in pain. As you pried Shiver off of you. Shiver then grew a shark tail that replaced her legs. Her fangs grew larger as she began moving towards you. You quickly jump on Shiver's back and pin her face down. She screams and roars and tries to get you to stop, but you won't. That's when she uses her tail to buck you off and begins chasing you once more. You run out of the room and out of the house. But Shiver doesn't follow you. She stays inside the house. You quickly call the police and they come rather quickly. "PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK!" The officer screams. Shiver looks at them in confusion as her eyes go back to  normal and her tail disappears. "PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK!!" The officer screams again. Shiver rubs her head in pain and looks up at the officer. "W-what happened to-" Shiver begins as she falls to the ground. She had been tazed. "I SAID PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK!!" The officer screams. Shiver has tears of fear falling down her face as she shakily puts her hands behind her back. "You're coming with me since you think it's funny to disrespect the law." The officer snarls as he aggressively picked up Shiver by her arms. "Please tell me what I did wrong!" Shiver pleads. "This person here called us to infrom us about you. You're on a lot of trouble miss." The officer spat. "Y-y/n? Y-you called the police on me?" Shiver asks with hurt in her eyes. You didn't answer, you just looked down in regret. "Get your body in the freaking car and lets go." The officer hissed. You watch as the poilce car drives away and you see Shiver giving you the stare that can only mean "I hate you".