My Girlfriend

You wake bright and early, ever since you met Shiver yesterday, you've been non stop dreaming about her. You run out the house and run up to Shiver, Frye, and Big man.
Don't ask how you knew where they were. "There she/he/they comes/come !" Shiver smiles, as she waves at you. You blush and happliy run up to the three friends. "HI!" You shout again. "Well hiya there! I'm Frye!" Frye smiles. "Incredibly nice to meet you Frye." You bow. "Ay ay ( I am Big man!)" Big man smiles. "Well...it's nice to meet ya. Don't think I've ever seen a  manta ray in person before." You examine the manta ray carefully, making Shiver jealous. You look over to the octoling, and walked over to her. "You alright there, Shiver?" You ask the octoling. "Yeah..." Shiver grumbled. "I barley even know you and I know something up. So what's wrong?" You ask. "Nothing!" Shiver says through gritted teeth. "Shiver..." You say sternly. "It's nothing!" Shiver shouted as ahe left. "What's wrong with her?" You ask. "I don't know. Ever since last night...she's been a bit on edge." Frye explained. "Ah....I see." You sigh. "Ay ay ay ( Am I the only one who can sniff out love? It's so obvious she's in love with you y/n!)" Big man groaned. "Oh...s-she is?" You ask. "Well...I guess she is." Frye shrugged. "Let me go talk to her." You say as you run to catch up with Shiver. "Hey, Shiver." You smile. Shiver avoids eye contact with you and continues to walk.  "You angry at me or something?" You ask. "Why'd you examine him?" Shiver asks, as she stopped walking. "I've never seen a manta ray in my life! I wanted to see what he looked like." You explain. "I see...so you don't want your suprise?" Shiver asked. "What suprise?" You ask as Shiver quickly kisses you, not on the cheek, but on the lips. Your eyes widen in shock, you try to breath, but Shiver keeps going. Soon, she pulls away and runs off. Your whole face was a bright red mess. Frye and Big man walked up to you in shock. "Damn, she kissed you real good." Frye gasped. "Ay ay ay ( I feel like I saw something I shouldn't have.)" Big man mumbles. "Are you okay y/n? Why are you so stiff and red?" Frye asks. "Ay ay ( Y-you like Shiver! I knew it, Ha!)" Big man smiles. "Heh, I gotta say, I'd feel pretty safe if Shiver was with you. Frye smiles. "Are you serious!? No! I'm not falling in love with an idol!" You shout angrily. "Why not? I mean your life will be filled with fame...but other than that it'll be smooth." Frye explains. "Says you." You grumble. "Just wait, I'll be back." Frye says as she runs to find Shiver. It didn't take long for Frye to find the blue tentecaled octoling. "Shiv, come on. Y/n looking for ya." Frye said. "She/he/they is/are? Shiver asked. "As we speak! So hurry up!" Frye smiled as she dragged Shiver back to you and Big man. "Hey, y/n! Shiver's got something to say!" Frye smiled. You looked at Shiver, who happily looked up at you. "I-I kinda fell in love with..." Shiver began, before you pulled her into a kiss. Shiver pulled away immediately looking you in the eyes. "O-oh sorry...I should've asked you first." You sigh. "N-no no, it's okay, I was just a bit...flustered." Shiver smiles as she hugs you. "I got a girlfriend...let's go." You smile to yourself.

And life quickly went downhill from there. Now get ready for some drama, secrets, and emtion. Because this is the story of y/n x Shiver!