A fight for you

You were sitting on your bed, with Shiver fast asleep right under you. Ever since you and Shiver had gotten together, you felt way happier. You begsn texting your mom about your girlfriend...but you quickly remembered that your mom doesn't like Shiver. She said Shiver and Marina were revealing too much. "Baby...?" Shiver asks groggily as she looks up at you woth tired eyes. "Morning." You smile. Shiver groans and tries to fall back asleep. "Shiv, come on. You've got an Anarchy Splatcast to do." You say. "Ugh...can't I do it tommorow?" Shiver askes. "Nope, you have to do ot today. Otherwise you want get any updates on the latest news." You say, trying to encourage your girlfriend to get out of bed. You thought you had one tue arguement, until you heard light snoring. Shiver had fallen asleep...again. "Shiv, come on!" You sigh as you shake the octoling awake. Shiver glares at you before slowly getting out of bed. "Yeah...that's more like it." You smile. Shiver then throws a pillow at your face before leaving the room. "Grumpy much." You smile.

Soon Shiver was at the Anarchy Splatcast amd doing her commentary like a pro. You smiled as you watched Shiver, along with Frye and Big man do Splatcast. When the splatcast was over Deep Cut ran out to you. Shiver wrapped her arms around you, while Big man and Frye gave you a little wave. "Hey y/n!" Frye smiles. "Frye, Big man, good to see you both." You smile back. "Is this her?" A voice asks. You quickly turn around to see a terrifying familiar face. "Hey baby...why'd ya leave?" The inkling asked. "Um...who are you?" Frye askes. "And why are you calling my partner 'baby'?!" Shiver askes in anger. "YOUR partner? So this is who you cheated on me with. An octoling?" The inkling laughs. "Babe...who is this? And what is she talking about?" Shiver asked. "Kira, I told you to stay out of my life...and I meant that." You say sternly. "How do you expect me to do that!? After the way you left me...I just couldn't bare it!" Kira yellsin anger. "Ay ay ay ( Why'd you leave your ex girlfriend, y/n?)" Big man asks. "Because they got me pregnate." Kira snarled. "Oh shut up! We took the dna test, and you know darn well I'm not the parent!" You shout in anger. All of a sudden, Kira breaks down into tears. "I-I know...I just...I just missed you!" Kira cries. You felt bad, so you walked over to Kira and gave her a hug. Shiver quickly walked away, and you knew you'd need to set things straight with her...but not now. "Kira...I loved you...but you didn't give me the love I deserved." You sigh. "I'm sorry." Kira whimperes. "C-can you gige me a second chance!? PLEASE!?" Kira pleaded. "I'm sorry...but I love Shiver now...I'm really sorry." You wince. "You're nothing but a traitor...and I hope you die." Kira snarles as she leaves you. "I could care less about her little rants." You smile as you walk back home. Which us obviously where Shiver is as well. You open the door and close it behind you. "Shiver!? I'm home!" You call. But no answer comes. "Shiver!!!" You call, as you walk up the stairs. You check everwhere for the octoling, but it seems like she's not even here. You sigh as you walk into your room to see Shiver on your bed, with her hands covering her face. "Shiv, I was looking for ya!" You giggle as you walk up to the octoling. You join her on the bed and pull her over closer to you. "A-aren't you supposed to say how bad of a girlfriend I am?" Shiver asked. "Why would I say that? You're an amazing girlfriend." You smile. "You're just saying that..." Shiver sniffles. "No...I promise I'm not." You say gently. Shiver burries her face into your and chest and cries. You are shocked....why was she crying? Was it THAT bad seeing your ex? You hug Shiver tight ans sigh. "What's got you so upset?" You ask the crying octoling. "Why'd you hug her?" Shiver sobs. That's when it hit you. Now you knew why she was crying. You couldn't really blame her for it either. If you were with your partner but they left you to go hug their ex...you'd be pretty upset. "I-I thought she needed it. I didn't know it would hurt you like this..." You murmur. Shiver pulls away from you and regins control of her emotions. "That still didn't give you the right to do that in front of me." Shiver said sternly, as she wiped her tears away. "I'm sorry..." You sigh. "Good. Oh look, you made all my mascara run." Shiver smirks as she walks to the bathroom to get her face cleaned up. You smile to yourself as you continue you continue to read your book. "FREAKING BASTARD!!!" You hear Shiver yell from your bathroom. You quickly run to the bathroom to see if your girlfriend was okay. "You alright in there?" You ask. "Yeah!" Shiver replies with a wavry voice. You knew something was wrong. "Can I come in?" You ask. "N-not right now baby, I'm busy." Shiver says in a panicked voice. "Is something going..." You begin. "Y/N, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Shiver screams in anger. You quickly jump back from the door, you weren't expecting Shiver to scream at you. You are still suspicious of what Shiver's doing. But you decied to let it go, and make some dinner. "Hmmm....what should we have tonight?" You ponder. "Oh I know! Grandma's recipe don't fail me now!" You smile as you begin cooking. Soon, Shiver came down stairs. You smiled seeing that your girlfriend was coming, but frowned when you saw she was covering her eye. "May I ask why you're covering your eye? Y our bang covers it already." You smile. Shiver looks at you with a nervous smile. "O-oh...I was just uh....cos...playing...y-yeah cosplaying." Shiver smiles nervously. "Since when do YOU cosplay?" You ask. "Um..." Shiver began nervously, before your doorbell rang. You went to go see who it was, and it was...your mother. You wanted to faint. Your mother did NOT like Shiver. She thought Shiver was the type of person to make inappropriate comments, drink, sell drugs, and stay out way to late. But that wasn't what Shiver did at all!
"Hello...mother." You smile through gritted teeth. "Hello honey! I just came by to stay for a few days. Being away from you is so hard." Your mother smiles. "Uh huh." You smile nervously, as you block the doorway. "Um...may I come in?" Your mother asks. "Well my house is actually SUPER dirty, and I know how much you hate dirt. Let's rent a hotel instead!" You smile. "Heavens no, my childs home will always be clean. No matter how sirty it may appear. If it's clean to you, then it's clean to me." Your mother smiles. "Well...I don't think it's clean at all. In fact I'm embarrassed of how bad it looks. Let's rent a hotel!" You shout. "No need deary. I'm your mother, I was the ine who raised you through your goth phase, remember?" Your mom smiles. Yiu shuttered at the memory. "Please don't remjnd me of that." You cringe. "Oh, stop stalling and just let me in!" Your mother sighs as she pushes you aside to get into your home. "This isn't dirty." Your mother says. You quickly ran past your mom and went up to your room, where Shiver was reading. "Hey Shiv, what I'm about to do is really weird. But my mom's here and I need you to..." You begin in panic. "Your mom's here? Sweet, I should go say hi." Shiver smiled. "NO!" You yell. "O-okay...I'll stay here then..." Shiver murmured. You hated to hurt your girlfriend's feelings, but you had to. "Are you mad at me for something I did?" Shiver asks. "N-no baby, I'm not mad. It's just...my mom is...uh...she's sick!" You lie. "She is?" Shiver asks. "Yeah...super, I don't want you getting..." But before you could finish your sentence, Shiver smoked bombed herself out of your. You coughed as she tried to wave your hand to clear up the smoke. "She never fails to amaze me." You smile. "Honey...who were you talking to?" Your mom asks, as she was standing right outside your bedroom door. "Oh uh...no one." You lie. "Then who was that blue inkling or octoling thingy on your bed?" Your mom asks. "It's a um..." You began. You weren't getting away with this. So you did the only thing you could do...you had to yell at her. "Mom, just stay OUT OF IT!!" You shout angrily. Your mom was shocked at your sudden outburst. "Y/n, do not speak to me like that!" Your mother says sternly. You groan as you pushed your mom out of the way...again. "You don't think I know you're dating her?" Your mom hisses. You freeze in your tracks. You've been caught.