Ex girl

You rubbed your head in anger. You could hear Kira still texting you, but you didn't care at this point. You needed to set things straight with Shiver, and you'd do that tomorrow morning. You went to sleep, and woke up at around 7:56 am, perfect! Anarchy splatcast started at 8:00, you had time. You quickly ran downstairs and got ready. "I've gotta look good if I'm gonna try to get Shiver back on my side." You sigh to yourself. You quickly run out the door, and in no time, you were at Deep Cut's studio. You were out of breath, but once you caught it, you slowly walked up to the studio. Deep Cut was doing their normal live stream, but when Shiver saw you, her face went red with anger. Frye and Big man were laughing, until they saw how mad Shiver was. "Yo Shiv, what's wrong? You're redder than my grandma's ripe tomatoes." Frye says, as she looked at Shiver. Shiver didn't answer, she just glared at you. "D-do you need us to cut the cameras?" The director asks. "That seems like it'd be best." Frye agrees. Once the splatcast was over, Shiver got out of the studio and stormed towards you. "Brace yourself for drama..." You sigh, as Shiver makes her way over to you. "What the hell was going on last night?" Shiver hisses. "Okay Shiv, let me explain. She texted me, and right when I texted back that's when you happened to wake up." You explain. "Why'd you text 'what kind of date?' you should've said you had a gf already!" Shiver shouts in anger. "I know babe, and I'm truly sorry." You explain. "What did I tell you about calling me babe?" Shiver snaps. "Y-you're still mad?" You ask. "What gave it away!?" Shiver asks sarcasticly. You sigh. "I'm...I'm so sorry Shiver. I really didn't mean to hurt you." You sigh. "Well you did anyway." Shiver huffs, as two girls come walking over to you. "Boss Marie, and Assistant Callie!" Frye screams as she runs over to hug Callie. Big man happily waddles over and flipper bumps Marie. "Heya Shiver!" Callie waves. Shiver slowly waves back at the happy inkling. "Y-you know the famous Squid Sisters?" You ask in shock. "I'm not talking to you, ask Frye or Big man." Shiver huffs. You whimper as you slowly walk towards the Squid Sisters. "H-hi..." You mumur at the two inklings. "Oh, and who have we got here?" Callie asks. "This is y/n! They're Shiver's partner!" Frye smiles. "WAS my partner." Shiver snaps. "Did we miss something?" Marie asks. "Nope, we're just as confused as you are." Frye sighs. "Are you freaking kidding me right now!? Shiver, I already told you I would NEVER date Kira again!" You scream. "You still texted her though." Shiver snaps. "Am I not allowed to text people now?" You hiss. Shiver doesn't answer, she just glares at you. "Okay okay, break it up you two. Let's not be fighting over something like this." Marie says. "Oh y/n!!" A voice says in a sing song voice. You turn around to see Kira skipping over to you. "Wow universe...you really hate me don't you?" You ask yourself in anger. "Oh...your still with her?" Kira asks in a disgusted tone. Shiver death stares at Kira. "Oh come on! You deserve sooo much better than a phycopath with hot cheetos as finger tips. You need me...you deserve me." Kira said. "I'd like to see you paint your fingers without it looking like a 4 year old colored on them." Shiver grumbles. "Do you wanna keep talking?" Kira hisses. Shiver doesn't answer. "What are you doing with her anyway? She's apart of the Same clan. Do you really want to date a girl who owns an obeese fish as her pet?" Kira asks. Now Kira was just being straight up rude. "Listen to me...remeber when we use to cuddle at night. You used to love me more than the world, you helped me through my darkest times. You even complimented me during my ugly stages. You always helped me out...and I want to repay you." Kira smirks. "Go ahead." Shiver sighs. You and the rest turn your heads towards Shiver. "What do ya mean? You've had a crush on y/n since you met them!" Frye shouts in suprise. "Ay ay (Yeah...you'd never stop talking about them. Now you're just leaving them?)" Big man asks. "They obviously seem to love Kira more than me. So why not give them what they want?" Shiver hisses. "Aw...see? Even your lady is coming to her senses. She knows you and I are meant for each other." Kira smirks, running her fingers up your chest. "Leave Kira. I don't want you. I want Shiver, I'm sorry thing didn't work out with your other boyfriend. But that doesn't give you the right to randomly pop back in my life and try to steal my girlfriend's place." You say sternly. "WHAT!? AFTER EVERYTHING THING I'VE DONE FOR YOU...YOU STILL WANT THAT BASTARD INSTEAD!!?" Kira screams in anger. "Ay ay (Guys this isn't are place to stand. Let's go before things get ugly.)" Big man whispers. "Aw man." Both Callie and Frye groans. The four friends left, leavig you, Kira, and Shiver behind. "Don't you dare call my girlfreind a bastard!!" You scream. "Well she is! Look at her! She's ugly! I mean she's a Same octoling. How could you dump me for the daughter of the Same clan!?" Kira yells. "She's not ugly! She's prettier than you anyday!" You shout. "Oh really!? Well than let's take a look at your so called girlfriend!" Kira snaps as she storms over to Shiver and holds the octoling tightly by her arms. "Do you see what I'm holding? This twig has no curves! She has wide ass face, and look at her eyes. She looks like she's always glaring at somebody. Her hair style is emo, her hight is terrifyingly small...h-how can you even fall in love with this bag of crap!!?" Kira screams. You look at Shiver, you can tell she's trying to hold back tears. You felt bad, how dare this wanna be inkling talk about your girlfriend like this. "If you don't get off my girlfriend, you will face hell." You snarl. Kira slowly backs away from Shiver. "You wanna talk trash about other people? I'd advise you to take a good look in the mirror, if I was to look up hideous in the dictionary your face would be there. Now get lost." You snap. Kira quickly runs away in fear. You slowly take Shiver by her hand, and walk her to a dark alleyway. You then proceed to inspect the octoling, and check for any bruises. Once you're done checking, you look down at your girlfriend with a worried expression. Her face was emotionless. You pull her in for a hug and gently storke her tentecals. "D-do you think...I'm..." Shiver begins, but you already know that she's going to ask. "You're not ugly Shiver." You say sternly. "B-but everything Kira pointed out was true...why are you even dating me? I-I'm a Same octoling. You should hate me...we've upset so many other clans." Shiver sniffled. "Hey, look at me." You say sternly. Shiver doesn't lift her head up, instead she bows her head down and begins sobbing. "Why would I hate you?" You ask Shiver. I don't k-know!" Shiver wails. "You're an amazing girl to date. You think I'm just dating you to be famous?" You ask. "N-no..." Shiver sniffles. You hug her tight, and at this point you were raging on the inside. Nobody makes your girl cry...nobody.

Nighttime was shifting its way in. And you were hapoy to just relax with your girlfriend. You both never spent nights together at Shiver's place. You guys weren't in a serious relationship yet...but you both liked to cuddle. And you'd rather not have Relic be tramatized for life walking in on you two. So you decided to keep the cudfle nights at your house. You and Shiver were on you bed watching goofey movies. "Ugh...this is lame." You sigh. "Agreed." Shiver mumbles. "What kinda movie do you want to watch that will hopefully keep us up. "Hm...I do like horror movies. How about...The Blood Of An Inkling?" Shiver asks. "You actually want to watch that?" You ask. "I wouldn't suggest it if I didn't." Shiver smirks, before letting out a sneeze. "Bless you baby. You okay?" You ask. "Am I not allowed to sneeze anymore?" Shiver giggles. "Well...you look kinda...red." You say. "Baby, I'm fine. I promise." Shiver smiles. "Now, I'm gonna go get some snacks from downstairs. You want anything?" Shiver asks. "A Sprite please." You reply with a smile. Once Shiver walked away, you felt the pillow she was laying on, it was burning hot. "Yep, she's sick." You sigh to yourself. Before you could do anything else, you got a call. You groan in anger, as you look to see who's calling you. But nothing but worry and fear take over your body as you see that it was an emergency call...from your mom. "H-hello?" You answer.