Samurai

You follow Shiver to her mothers car not saying a word. Shiver's mother followed close behind. You could practicly feel her eyes on you. The tention was tight as you arrived at the car. "So...did you know you were a Samurai, y/n?" Shiver's mother asks. "N-no ma'am...." You sutter. "Shiver, did you know y/n was a Samurai?" Shiver's mother asks. "No mother." Shiver mumbles. "Well...I'm sorry but...Samurai and Hohojiro just....can't be together. That's how it's been and will continue to be. I can take you home y/n. But after that, I don't want you near my daughter anymore." Shiver's mother explains. "What the heck mom!? I'm 24, I can make decisions on my own! I don't need you popping into my life repeatedly. I'm old enough to move out but you won't let me! Well I'm not gonna take your crap anymore...I'm done. And if that means I never see you again then so be it. I'm gonna date y/n mom, and not even you can get in the way of that." Shiver snaps as she walks away. Shiver's mother looks at you with the death glare of 1,000 suns. "Her words ma'am, not mine." You say as you put your hands up. "I guess I don't really have a choice anymore. Fine...you may date my daughter but as soon as there is tention, you're breaking up. Understand?" Shiver mother asks. "Yes ma'am." You say as you walk away. You soon catch up to Shiver as you both continue to walk in the foggy woods. "What you did back there...it was amazing." You smile. "I'm not gonna let her ruin us. She's been too controlling for too long. Why can't she just be like my grandma?" Shiver mumbles. You look down at the ground not really knowing how to respond to that. "My grandma let me do whatever I wanted while keeping me safe at the same time. I just...I just wish she was here. She'd definitely put my mom in her place." Shiver sighs. "Well you certainly did." You smile. "I-I guess I did..." Shiver mumbles. "Hey...you okay?" You ask. "I'm fine." Shiver sighs. The two of you arrive at your house and decide to just stay in bed together. You wrap your arms around your girlfriend, earning a happy sigh from her. "You're pretty." You smile. "You tell me that everyday." Shiver smiles as she kisses you on the lips. Oh Cod you loved it when she did that.  "You gotta start warning me babe. I wasn't ready." You giggle. "Well it wouldn't be romantic if I warned you." Shiver smirks. "Yeah yeah, I know." You sigh as you look out the window. It was a full moon lighting the night blue sky. "It's really pretty out tonight." Shiver sighs. "Not as pretty as you." You smile. "Mmmm...I felt that one coming." Shiver smiles. "But...what your mother said. Something about Samurai and Hohojiro clan not working well together. Doesn't that unsettle you?" You ask. "Not really. I mean, we've gotten into pretty nasty fights before, but we always resolved them." Shiver explains. "Yeah but...I still don't feel safe knowing that I am a Samurai." You sigh. "Well...that a discussion for you and your new found clan." Shiver smiles. Wait....speaking of clan. What about your parents. Did they know? "Shiver...I uh, I think I'm gonna head over to my parents tommorow." You sigh. "Why?" Shiver asks. "Well, I have a feeling that my parents know I'm a Samurai. And if they do, then I want answers." You sigh. "But...why. We're already together so-" Shiver begins. "SHIVER! I'm NOT going to take the risk of someone taking you from me!! I need to speak to my parents, and I gonna do it!" You snap. "O-okay...just calm down babe. I can come too...if you want." Shiver offers. "N-no...I don't think you'd want to see me and my parents arguing. It can get pretty loud and I know how ear sensitive you are." You sigh. "Baby. I don't care how loud it is. I want to help." Shiver explains. "I love you." You smile as you hug Shiver. "But we need to act fast. Knowing my mom she has probably already told everyone." Shiver grumbles. "Then we might not be able to go tommorow, we might have to go tonight." You sigh. "Yeah we might. Then let's go." Shiver sighs.

You and Shiver arrive at your parents house. And horror over takes your body as you see a crowd of people surrounding your parent's house with torches. "Send your child out NOW!" One man screams. "Please stop! We already told you they're not here!" Your mother sobs. "Then where are they!?" The man shouts. "They're at their house...but I don't know where. Just please don't burn down my house..." Your mother sobs. "My fellow Hohojiro members. Bring your sharks. For today is the day we end this child trying to steal my daughter!" A woman shouts. "Mom?" Shiver asks with hurt an disbelief. "Shiver we have to go." You whisper. "Shiver!? Shiver! Thank goodness you and y/n are alright!" Shiver's dad sighs as he runs up to Shiver. "Dad what's going on?!" Shiver asks in panic. "Look sweetie. I tried to stop your mom, but she's just too...demanding. Y/n, she's looking for you, you have to run...run far away. Because if my people find you...they will kill you. You have to go now." Shiver's father explains frantically. "B-but my mom!" You explain. "No time for that kiddo you just have to go now!!!  Shiver's father yells. "Shiver stay here. It's too dangerous." You say as you kiss her on the forehead. "Y/n no. I'm coming with you." Shiver says. "No Shiver. This is too dangerous, they could end up killing you too. And I just...can't take that risk. I love you." You smile. "Y-y/n no...I can't just let you go." Shiver whimpers. "What if they kill you?" Shiver asks. "Shiver, I'm running out of time. But you have to stay here!" You say as you begin to run. "Y/n NOOO!!" Shiver yells. But you have to push past her screams. As you look back you can see the Hohojiro clan throwing torches at your mom house. Tears streamed down your face as you ran. There was a small forest you found though. You'd hide there until-. Your thoughts were cut off as you fell down a steep hill and onto a sharp rock. Your hand was bleeding, but it wasn't anything too serious. You knew their sharks woudl find you soon, you knew you couldn't stay there. But this was all you had for now. You continue to walk through the forest when you see a light. Torch lights..., you ran quickly. How had they found you already?! You push past the trees and bushes until you fall into a whole, and from there you blacked out.