Happy Birthday...I think

You and Shiver had fallen asleep during that mini crisis. You then wake up to a bright and beautiful day. Huh? W-what about all the warnings and creepy demons and nightmare stuff? Oh well, you weren't gonna complain about a miracle. You smile to yourself as you look over to your sleeping octoling girlfriend. Today is the day! Today is Shiver's birthday. And you were gonna give her the best.birthday.ever. You tip toe out the bedroom and into the kitchen. Where you would make the most delicious breakfast. You decied to go for some eggs seasoned with Shiver's favorite spices, along with bacon, and your famous cinnamon toast. As you put all the food on the plate, you then pause to yourself. What if...you suprised her? Like those silly pranks on Inktube where they pretend to forget their friend's birthday, then they have this whole party set up? Yeah! That's what you were going to do. You then quickly eat the breakfast that was meant for Shiver, and cook her regular eggs, bacon, and completely normal toast. You then set it on the table and walk over to the couch. That's when you hear Shiver's foot steps. "Hi baby!" Shiver smiles excitedly. "Hey." You say not looking up from the phone you possessed in your hands. "Aren't you gonna...eat breakfast with me?" Shiver asks. "I don't normally do that though." You say. "O-oh...I just uh...I was thinking that today you might wanna eat with me." Shiver says with a bit of hurt in her voice. "Why do you want me to eat with you? Is today specail or something?" You ask. "N-no...nevermind." Shiver whimpers. You felt so bad, but you had good intentions. "Well, I'm gonna go out with some friends. Love you!" You smile as you leave the house. "Alright, operation Shiver's best birthday ever, is a go." You smile. You then decied to call Big man and Frye so they could help. "Frye, Big man?" You ask. "Hey y/n! What's up?" Frye asks. "Well...as you know. Today's Shiv's birthday. But I'm pretending I don't know that, then at the end BAM! I get her everything she could possibly want." You smile. "Sneaky, and rude...but kinda genius. I'm in!" Frye cheers. "Ay ay ( As long as Shiver gets the best birthday, I'm in too.)" Big man says. "Yay! But...you guys know her better than I do. What has she always wanted?" You ask. "Well...this may be a bit...dark. But Shiver LOVES her grandmother. And I actually know the lady who has her ashes. I could get them and then you can find out what to do with them." Frye smiles. "Frye, why are you such a genius?" You smirk. "Comes with the package of being awesome!" Frye cheers. "Ay ay ay ( She's been wanting these mini shark squish plushes. She can't stop talking about them...but they're really hard to get. You gotta bid and all that stuff.)" Big man sighs. "O-oh? Shiver likes plushies?" You ask. "Oh heck ya! She may put on this cool girl personality. But deep down, she's a real sweetheart. You'll eventually see that side of her as we have." Frye smiles. "Wow...I did not know that. Well...that soumd great! But we need way more stuff. This has to be the best birthday ever!!" You chant. "Y/n, people don't care about the gifts on their birthday. Sure they may be excited to get them. But could you imagine having a birthday opeing presents by yourself? No one bothered to show up, in fact, YOU have to buy all the presents yourself. No one even thought to get you anything? No one wants that. So instead of focusing on gifts, let's focus on who we can invite and where we could go." Frye explains. Frye was quiet the little genius. "Spoken like a true friend. Alright...where are we going?" You ask. "Well, first we gotta invite people. Right now I know for a fact I will come, Big man will come, Callie, Marie, Pearl, Marina, Kira, Rida, her mom, her dad, Relic, my lil brother, my parents, and my lil sisters. So that's a big list. We'll need to inform everyone about the party tonight. I'm pretty sure they've already gotten gifts for Shiver." Frye says. "Ay ay ay ( Shiver LOVES sharks, we should definitely have the theme be sharks. And...hmm...she would love to go to an amusement park, and an ink park ( water park but for inklings and octolings) I know she'd enjoy that.)" Big man exclaims. "Perfect! Now all I need to do, is search for a gift since you both already have one for her." You sigh as you hang up. "Ugh! Big man's gonna get her plushies, Frye's gonna get give her her grandmother's ashes. What can I get her." You groan. "Huh? What are you getting someone?" You hear Shiver ask behind you. You jump not knowing she was behind you. "O-oh..hey Shiv. Why aren't you eating the breakfast I gave you?" You ask. "Mm...I wasn't really hungry." Shiver mumbles. "But I wanna hang out with you." Shiver smiles. "Well...you can't..." You say, as you watch Shiver lower her ears. "W-what I meant is...y-you can't because I'm gonna be with my friends." You stutter. "Can't I be with you and them?" Shiver asks. "No! Uh...they don't know you." You smile. "Y-you didn't tell them about me? Are you that ashamed of me?" Shiver asks with a hurt expression. "No...I um...I've gotta go." You say before things could escalate as you run away.
You had to find the perfect...wait a second. You knew the perfect gift! Shiver was always whining about you not loving her anymore...so...why not give her something that lets her know you love her. You bought a shark plushy, a neckless, crab glue ( gorilla glue), a voice operator, and small chains. You first glued the necklace onto the shark, then you put a picture of you and her onthe inside of the heart shaped necklace. You then stuffed a voice operator inside with your voice recordings telling Shiver how much you loved her, and you then added a zipper with the chains to the shark, so she could put things inside. Yup, the perfect gift. By the time all that was done you had gone to the ink park, since that's where the party was being held. You say everyone else there to. "Y/n! You finnaly made it!" Frye smiles. "By the looks of it. Me and Marina's plan worked. So...you owe us ice cream!" Pearl smiles. "Fine, fine..." You snicker. "Wait...why is Master Mega here?" You ask as you see the shark swimming in the ink pool. "You'll see." Marie said in a sing song voice. "Shiver will be mind blown!" Callie smiles as she high fives Frye. "Hey y/n! Look at me!" You hear a tiny raspy voice say. It was Leon, Frye's little brother. "Wow, you've gotten bigger since the last time I saw you." You smile at the little inkling. "Yeah! I've also been working out!" Leon smiles as tries to show off his muscles. Even though he didn't have any, you had to be supportive. "That was great Leon, you're gonna get really strong." You smile. "You really think so!?" Leon asks with excitement. "Y/n! Don't encourage him!" Frye laughs as she gives you a playfull punch. "Alright everyone! I'm about to call Shiver! I need everyone to be silent. She can't suspect anything!" You say. Everyone goes silent, even Master Mega does. You then call your girlfriend. "Hey Shiv?" You ask. "Yeah?" Shiver asks with a sniffle. "B-babe, have you been crying?" You ask in shock. "N-no..." Shiver sighs, it was obvious that she was. "Okay...uh. Master Mega has run away and I found him at the ink park. But he won't listen to me. Please come help me get him." You plead. "Okay...I'll be there in a bit." Shiver sighs. "Bye." You smile as you hang up. "That was sooo good! I don't think she suspects anything!" Frye laughs. Alright everyone, do you all have a hiding spot planed?" You ask. Everyone then begins looking for a spot to hide, and in good timing too. Shiver was here! "Alright every one I'll bring her in, then we'll knock her socks off with our party." You smile as you walk out. "Hi Shiver." You smile. "Hey...so uh. Where is he?" Shiver asks. "He's right over here." You smile as you both walk into the park. "That's weird, the ink park is usually packed." Shiver ponders. "Yeah...maybe Master Mega scared them away. Or maybe..." You begin as a huge smile appears on your face. "SUPRISE!!!" Everyone shouts as they jump out from their hinding spots. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIVER!!!" Everyone smiles as cheer and clap. "Happy birthday babe." You smile as you hug the octoling. Shiver breaks down into tears, leaving you a bit puzzled. "Do you not like it?" You ask. "N-no I love it so much...thank you. But...I thought you had forgot." Shiver sniffles as she wipes her tears. "Oh...I meant for that to happen." You smile. "You nitwit! You had me crying all freaking day!" Shiver snarls as she punches you in the arm. "Did I really!? Oh I'm sorry." You laugh in guilt. "Shiver! Happy birthday, girl! It's been a minute." Rida smiles as she hugs Shiver. "Sure has." Shiver laughs. "Happy birthday!" All Frye's siblings smile as the run up to hug the octoling. "Shiver look how strong I am!!" Leon smiles. "Oh cod." Frye groans. "Our little Shiver...turning 19...one more year and you'll be an adult. Oh where does time go!" Aspic says as he begins to cry. "Dad...we're in public." Shiver snarls. "I..I know it's just. I remeber you being in diapers and..." Aspic begins. "DAAAAD!!!" Shiver groans, as you and the rest of the idols begin lauging. "I...I'm sorry I get on your nerves a lot Shiver. I know you don't like me...but I still want to wish you a happy birthday." Relic smiles. "Relic...I don't hate you. You're my sister, sure you can be annoying. But I could never hate you." Shiver smiles as she hugs her sister. Relic sniffles as tears roll down her face. Poor girl was waiting to be hugged by her sister her whole life. "My employ is getting old. And soon you'll have gray hair just like me." Marie laughs. "Wow....thanks for the totally inspiring comment." Shiver says blankly. "Kiding, I'm kidding." Marie smiles. Just then, Master Mega came barging up to his owner, wagging his tail fin like a dog. He created a strong gust of wind as he did , and began licking Shiver's face. "Aww! Master!" Shiver groans as she tries to get the megalodon to stop licking her. "He's just wishing ya a happy birthday." Pearl laughs. "Yeah...a very slobbery one." Shiver smiles. "Come on! Did we really come to the park to just stand here. Let's go swim everybody!" Callie smiles as she runs and jumps into the pool. Along with everyone trailing behind her. "Wow y/n...you really got me." Shiver laughs. "You think it's over? Honey, we've barely just begun this birthday party." You smile as you and Shiver get changed into swim suits and jumpb into the pool. Seeing eveyone have so much fun was really heartwarming for you. Never in your life did you think you'd be dating an idol and become friends with others. You were swimming in a pool of idols, literally. You were so happy that you came so far in life. "Before we keep up with swimming...who wants caaaaaake!" You hear a voice call. It was Riva and Lumi aka Coral Star. "Rivaaaa!!!" Callie screams as she runs to the tall inkling. "What's up Cal?" Riva asks. Shiver was shocked that Coral Star was attending her birthday party. Everyone got out of the pool and ran to eat cake, but not before singing happy birthday of course. After singing, Shiver blew out her candles. "What did ya wish for?" Relic asks. "Well if I told you, my wish wouldn't come true." Shiver smiles. "Presents!" Leon smiles as he brings Shiver a box. Everyone laughs watching Leon carry a box 2 times his sizes. "Told ya! I'm strong!" Leon smiles. Mellow and Ari just stared at Leon with blank faces. "Brother, has anyone told you you're weird?" Ari asks. "Keep telling yourself that when I become a famous wrestler!" Leon snaps. Shiver opens her gift and is pretty shocked to see an alive baby shark inside. "I...I panicked..." Callie whimpers. "What do you mean? I love her!" Shiver smiles. "You do?" Callie asks. "How could I not love a shark?" Shiver laughs. "Open this one!" Mellow smiles as she hands Shiver another gift. Shiver opens it to find..."EEEE!!! The newest Hohojiroh clan weapon!!!!! Where did you get this!?" Shiver asks Marie. "I don't share great secrets." Marie smiles. Gift after gift, and Shiver was suprised and greatfull for all of them. Now she only had three more to open. She opens Big man's first. And squeals with delight to see the shark squish plushies. "They're soooo cute! Thank you Big man!" Shiver smiles. You had to admit, those plushies were adorable. She opens yours next. And she is shocked. "Y-y/n? Y-you got me this? I-I love it..." Shiver smiles as she hugs the plush. Phew...birthday mission completed. Last was Frye's. And when Shiver opened it, she couldn't contain the tears any longer. She covers her face with her hands, trying not to make a scene. "Happy birthday Shiv." Frye smiles as hugs her friend tightly. "Now you know for sure that grandma is always with you." Helen sniffles. "Hi grandma." Relic smiles. "That's reaaaally sad. But really sweet." Pearl smiles. "Don't cry Shiv, the party isn't over yet." You smile as you look down at her. But her crying doesn't let up. Though you couldn't blame her, she must be so happy to finally have her grandma with her once again. "I knew you would be emotional, but not like this. Come on Shivy, you can hang with your grandma later. Let's go swim!" Frye smiles as she pulls Shiver up and everyone runs to the pool once more. But now it was Master Mega's time to shine. "Hit it Master!" You smile, as Master Mega lets out a huge roar. Soon you heard lots of other roars coming, and a stampede of glowing sharks were above you. And Big man's clan also put on a light show.

 And Big man's clan also put on a light show

"This is...it's beautiful." Shiver smiles as she rests her head on your shoulder. "Happy birthday, baby." You smile as you kiss her cheek. The manta rays and sharks glow and dance in the night sky, leaving everyone...star struck.