Chapter 8

DISCLAIMER 

Im backkkkkk and here to give you so much more cuteness you've all been waiting for. Thank you guys for all your support on this story and all the reads, i never thought this would happen since it's my first story and i'm not that good at writing but god will do it! If you guys have any questions or ideas you want to share or if you just want a friend you can follow my instagram, it's aamariek, you can also add me on disc at rare#0005, I love everyone of you who shows this story support, I know I haven't really been uploading much but im just trying to find ideas for new chapters and i could use some help so pleaseeee lend me some ideass! Anyways before i get back to the book let me let you guys in on a little secret , yes i do have a little side and no i dont have a caregiver or any little friends soooo if you guys are down yk js text me or comment because i'd love to interact with you! I am 18 and I am a female for those wondering btw! But lets read this chapter i wrote while in class shall we!

-

L e v o u g h   M a n s i o n 

2:30 Pm 

Living room 

Brooke POV 

I'm sitting on the floor watching bubble guppies right now while dadd- Vinnie is in a meeting. I'm kinda bored and I want to see him but I don't want to annoy him and have him get rid of me so easily. 

After breakfast Vinnie gave me some fruit and it was so good, then I got tired and took a little nap and I woke up and polar bear told me that he is in a meeting and turned on bubble guppies for me. 

I know i'm a little and all but jeez i like criminal minds and Mr.beast! But i'm not complaining i love bubble puppy anyway. Although just sitting here is kind of boring..and no ones around..and they left out the snow that they use to make the pancakes..

I think you know where i'm going with this..i'm going to play in the snow! 

I start to crawl to the kitchen making sure no one is around like a little spy hehe..i'm small enough to be a spy anyways. Soon i make it to the kitchen and see the big bag of snow on the counter, but for some reason on the bag of snow it has F l o u and r on it... last time i remembered snow wasn't spelled like that.. 

I giggle as I grab onto the counter and pull myself up onto the counter.  Vinnie wouldn't mind if I played in the snow right? Of course he wouldn't! He said i'm his baby. 

I grab the bag of snow and then put my hands in it as I grab a handful of the snow and throw it in the air.

"'s snowing!" I giggle to myself and soon enough there's snow all over the kitchen and all over me since i decided to roll around in it. I was a fit of giggles until I heard someone clear their throat. 

Uh oh..

I slowly lift  my head up and I see Vinnie looking down at me. He looks like he's annoyed and like he's gonna scold me. I don't want to be scolded by him.. I didn't mean to be a bad boy.. 

He looks like he's gonna yell at me any moment and I don't think I can take him yelling at me, what if he throws me out, what if he's tired of me already? Im too deep in little space to handle getting scolded.

So I start to bawl my eyes out.

"M's sorry! I sorry! M's won't do it gain! pwease! no get rid of me..i need you."