Chapter 6

Warning, brutal and violence content ! !

L E V O U G H     M A N S I O N 

Vincent Pov

"Where the hell are they?!" I'm angry as hell. I'm sure you readers know why i'm angry as hell right? It's time for me to fuck up the fucker that hurt my baby. I'm also angry because I didn't get there in time to save my baby. I was watching from afar when I shouldn't have. Fuck me. 

"T-their in the dungeon b-boss.." One of my guards said to me, he sounds scared. I like when they're scared of me. Although they shouldn't be donkey shit scared unless they did something wrong, that's how I know if they're hiding something or not.

I get my fist ready as I walk towards the dungeon, cracking my knuckles. I can't wait to hear his jaw crack. Finally I get there and open the door to see the limp bodies of my baby's abuser. 

"Mr and Mrs Marsalis, welcome. How are you liking the dungeon?" I said with a smirk as they look at me in terror. 

"Y-you..-" the male starts and then coughs up blood, "y-you are a monster!" 

"Me? A monster? no no no. You're the monster. Treating your precious son the way you did just because he's gay? You guys are real monsters." I spat coldly. 

"Did the little fag put you up to this?! I swear that useless ungra-" Mr.Marsalis didn't even get to finish that sentence because I punched him so hard the side of his head started leaking. 

I cracked my knuckles as I try to calm down but I just can't. Who does he think he is insulting my baby like that? My baby is fucking perfect, no flaws.

"Don't you ever. EVER. Insult my baby like that again. Before you even found out he was gay he was your "precious perfect boy" so stop spitting bullshit just because of his sexual preference. and the last time I fucking checked, you raped him. Therefore  you must be into men as well since you brought yourself to force your tiny dick into one." I said with a laugh, not the welcoming bright kind either. 

I watched as he glared at me and didn't say another word because he knew I was right. Man i just don't get it, how can you hate someone for being gay when you raped them and came off of fucking them. Make it make fucking sense. 

"Now. I could easily kill you right here right now in a split second, but that wouldn't be no fun now would it? No, it wouldn't, so I am going to torture you until you beg me to die." I gave them a sinister smirk, oh boy was I about to enjoy this. 

I walked away to my weapon wall as I listened to them plead and beg with their salty ass tears. Yes, salty tears. No way they're human if they treated my precious baby the way they did so therefore they are demons so their tears are not sweet they are salty.

I can't write the gore man i tried and it was terrible... 

After what seemed like 2 hours of torturing I was satisfied for the day. Today's torturing consisted off beating them black and blue, putting cuts and wounds all over there body and then pouring salt on them,taking off their fingernails and giving their private parts paper cuts.