Chapter 3

L E V O U G H M A N S I O N

3:30 am.

V I N C E N T

He woke up to the sound of soft sobs. He doesn't know where it is coming from nor knows who it is. He looks at his clock on his phone and it's 3:31. 

Whoever woke me up is gonna get it. I hate being woken up. Sleep is the only time I get away from work and I hate when people interrupt that because it takes me a while to fall asleep in the fucking first place.

He got up and threw on his hoodie since he already had his sweatpants on. 

Maybe I should change my sweatpants since my hard-on is showing because of the dream I just had about a certain someone. Nah, he'll go down sooner or later.

He leaves his room and walks down the hallway of the mansion, following the sobs he hears. Finally, He gets to the door of one of the guest bedrooms on the other side of the mansion. Whoever is crying sounds like they're scared or either had a bad nightmare.

He knocked once and got no answer, just louder cries. He knocked again and got no answer. Right about now this is where he draws the line, his patience isn't but so damn thin.

How can the fucker wake someone up from crying then not answer the door? I did not get up for no reason. 

"I'm coming in." He says, then opens the door. 

"Fuck." He whispers to himself, the sight he sees right now makes him take back everything he just said. 

Behind the door is Brooke, crying uncontrollably with stained cheeks while scrubbing the bed with a cloth. 

When Brooke notices him he starts crying louder and backs away. He looks shaken up and Vincent can tell that he had an accident on himself and was trying to clean it before anyone found out so he would not get punished for it. The thought of him getting punished for a mistake makes Vincent's blood boil. How could his family hurt such a precious boy. He will definitely make them pay for the trauma they caused Brooke. 

As he slowly walks towards Brooke, the boy backs away. Vincent notices how scared he looks. "Hey hey, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you Brookie I promise. I just want to help you feel better, okay? Can I do that? You can trust me little one I promise." Vincent said softly to assure that he won't hurt him. He finally nods and Vincent gives him a warm smile and walks towards him. 

Wow, he really is short. Cute. 

"Can I touch you, little one?" He asks. 

When Brooke looked up at him with his big watery eyes and stained cheeks and Vincent couldn't help but coo when the boy sniffled and nodded. He was the most adorable thing and person Vincent ever laid his eyes on. 

After the boy nodded, Vincent hugged him and ran his fingers through the tiny boy's soft pink hair. He knew that the boy was tense and was glad when the boy calmed down when he pulled him in for a hug. 

"I would love to hold you all night love, but first we have to get you cleaned up and you have to tell me what's wrong so I can help you baby boy. Can you do that for me?" said Vincent. The boy nodded and Vincent wanted to hear Brooke's beautiful voice. He softly grabbed Brooke's chin and made him look up at him, "Use your words love." he said. Then Brooke mumbled out, "y-yes m-mistwer m-man.." 

Fuck, is he a little?! I don't have anything prepared! I have to go shopping tomorrow. No fuck that, I have to go online shopping when i get him back to sleep.  

"Are you little brookie?" I asked, he nodded and then quickly stopped and whispered a tiny yes which if we weren't as close I wouldn't have heard. 

"Okay baby boy, can you tell me what happened little one?" I asked and then I felt him tense up. I rubbed circles in his back to help him calm down. 

My brave soon to be husband took a deep breath and then told me what was wrong.

"M-mistwer man..m-me had n-nightmare a-and i-it was w-weally s-scawy a-and me w-wet t-the b-bed so n-now i a b-bad b-boy..i w-weally weally s-sowwy..i t-time out now?.." Brookie said with tears in his eyes.

"No little one, it was an accident. It's okay love don't be sorry. And my name is Vincent baby. You don't have to call me mister man." I said as I softly wiped his eyes then picked him up to carry him to the bathroom.

"O-Okie V-Vinnie.." He said then put his thumb in his mouth.

If actions could kill I would be dead right now. He is too fucking adorable.

Once we get to the bathroom I put him down,"Hey lovely, i'm gonna be right outside the door until you finish okay" I said then kissed his forehead. To my surprise he protested, I thought he would've agreed for me to leave since we just met.

"N-no vinnie..s-stay..! i no wike being all awone..pwease v-vinnie.." He said as he tugs on my shirt giving me those cute baby eyes that no one could pass up. 

"Okay little one i'll stay. But i'm gonna turn around when you get undressed okay." Vincent told him. He doesn't know what this little one has been through and he wants to be as respectful as he can be. 

"O-Otay v-vinnie..y-you no leave me w-wight?" He squeaked out. 

"No little one Vinnie is staying right here with you." He said as he starts the bath. 

"Vanilla or coconut, love?" He asked. 

"t-totonut!.." He answered with a bright smile. 

Vincent chuckled, "Say that again sweetheart."

"Totonut! vinnie totonut!" He answered while clapping his hands, giggling, and bouncing.

He is too fucking adorable.

-

Hey guys, im sorry for not updating all weekend I was busy..i will make it up to you! I know this is a short chapter sorry..im tired... D: 

I'll make it up to you guys i promise! But let me know about what you think of this chapter and about little brooke, is this chapter good? Lmk! Im still trying to find out which way i like to write more, with "he's" or "I's" but other than that i think i did good!

Vote, comment, share ❤!