Chapter 5

900 reads?! I'M IN SHOCK ! 🥹

L E V O U G H   M A N S I O N

Brooke woke up to the feeling of something warm and hard next to him, he doesn't remember going to sleep last night but he remembers having a nightmare and slipping into little space. Curiously, Brooke rubbed against the warm hard thing next to him and his eyes shot open when it groaned.

Im in bed with someone?! Oh my god did i drink the devils drink then do the uninnocent with someone?! 

 Soon he heard a low raspy voice, " No sweetheart you did not get drunk and we did not have sex. Although I wouldn't mind if we did."

Brooke's mouth fell open, How did the man hear him? Is he a  psychic!

"Baby i'm not a psychic, you're thinking out loud" The man chuckled earning a pout from Brooke.

"M-Mister w-who are you and why am I in your bed? M-my mom told me that if you sleep with someone in their bed that means you did the uninnocent with them!" Great. Now hes blushing and embarrassed..

"Aw sweetheart you're so innocent and adorable" Vincent chuckled. Can't wait to have you pinned under me when I pound the shit out of you while you're under me moaning looking very adorable.

Soon he felt his erection grow at the thought.

Fuck. 

He took a pillow and covered his lower half not wanting to take the boys pure innocence. Chuckling a bit he looked up to find the boy staring at his muscles.

"Like what you see?"

"W-wha- i w-wasn't staring!" The boy blurted out and hid in the blankets while pouting at the man laughing at him.

"issa not unny!" He mumbled from under the big soft blanket.

"Okay okay, It's not funny baby but i gotta say, you're really adorable."

"T-thank you..why do you keep calling me baby?" He got from under the covers and looked at the man finally taking in his appearance. 

He had beautiful neck tats and jet black hair that stopped probably at his jawline. His body had muscles in all the right places and you could definitely tell he worked out a lot. He was about 6'6 or 6'7, really tall. He had beautiful Blue and kinda greenish eyes as if they were gradient if that was even possible..he had scars all over his face and he had scars under his eyes as if a bear claw scratched under both of his eyes. He had perfect teeth, a blinding smile. His straight face looked very dangerous and intimidating. He definitely got what he wanted when he wanted and could make anyone submit to him.

On the other hand Brooke was the complete opposite. Short pastel pink hair and baby blue eyes. He was really tiny in height, about 5'1 but that was said the last time he went to the doctors years ago. He didn't go after his parents find out he was gay. They didn't care for his health. He was fairly skinny but not too skinny but he definitely needed meat on his bones.  His body was littered with bruises, he was aware he was not attractive when it comes to his body but when it comes to his face people call him adorable and pinch his cheeks. He really had a baby face, he hated it because whenever he tried to glare at Jana his brother would just laugh and call him adorable. He had dimples and his smile was definitely a sight to see. 

"If you want me to stop calling you baby i'll s-"

"NO!" Brooke cut him off and covered the mans mouth with his hands which made the mans eyes go wide

"I-i like being called b-baby..it m-makes me f-feel w-wanted.." He said nervously as he removed his hands from the man's mouth. 

"You are very wanted, baby." 

"I-I am? but by w-who.." Brooke said confused.

"By me." 

He said it so easily and so smoothly. How can he just do that? No one wants me. Hes just playing with my feelings! 

"S-stop playing with my feelings.. no one wants a freak like me." He says while starting to tear up.

"Im not no one. Im Vincent, and i want you. I've wanted you since I laid my eyes on you baby. You're mine believe it or not." 

"How can you just say things so easily like that? Stop saying things that aren't true! Stupid man i hate you!" 

By now Brooke was bawling and Vincent was admiring the cute boy.

My baby is so fragile and delicate. Vincent thought as he pulled Brooke close. 

"Shh Shh baby please don't cry i don't like seeing you cry." He whispered in his ear and rubbed his back.

"b-but you just m-met me.." Brooke said while trembling

"I've known you, you just didn't know me." He smiled at him then kissed his forehead.

"W-what? You've known me?" He questioned and looked up at him.

"Yes baby i did." He wipes his tears

"B-but how?" Brooke questioned, very confused that the man knew him already.

"Cant say sweetheart." He smirked. "Lets go get some breakfast"

Brookes face lit up at the sound of breakfast, the boy nearly tripped jumping off the bed.

"Careful baby, I just got a hold of you I don't need you hurt."  Vincent laughed as he pouted.

"B-but I h-haven't had a good breakfast in so long, barely even lunch or dinner either.."

Hearing that made Vincent angry. He hates the fact that they made the boy suffer and barely even fed him, he was really angry but he held it down so he wont scare the boy.

"It's okay baby. Well since you're with me now, forever , i'm gonna stuff your face and make you a little fat chipmunk." He laughed as he pinched his cheeks. 

Brooke blushed and giggled but quickly stopped and held his head down.

"Whats wrong little prince, why the sad face hmm?" Vincent cupped his face and held his head up so the boy was facing him.

"M-My m-mama said disgusting f-faggots like me don't deserve nice meals..o-only nasty ones just once a day.." He said in a whisper, if Vincent wasn't so close he wouldn't have heard.

"Fuck whatever your wackass excuse shit of a mom says because its not true at all. An adorable amazing person likes you deserves whatever he wants and i'm gonna spoil you with everything in my power to make sure you're happy. You deserve happiness and 5 star meals, and I don't wanna hear any argument. Understood?" 

He said it with so much dominance in his voice, Brooke could tell this man was nothing but serious. He nodded his head in agreement. 

"Use your words baby."

"I understand.." 

"Good boy"

"oh and vinnie.."

"yes baby?"

"Im not a little prince..i'm a princess!"

-

it mbn, im tryna get like them!

IM SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES GUYS IM TRYING MY BEST TO MANAGE TIME I SWEAR.. I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH THANK U FOR READING MWAA

wc-1146