Chapter 2

I sigh as I made my way into the shop while shivering slightly.

 Why does it have to be so cold, great heavens. A hug from a chubby person sounds so warm right now. I love chubby people they're adorable.

I look around the shop slowly. "A dude with white hair and red eyes" I whispered to myself, repeating what Jana told me. 

Suddenly when I look over to the right, I see a man about 5'6 with white hair and red eyes. 

It's him! Finally! I hope his house is nice and warm.  I thought to myself.

I slowly walk towards the white haired man, still quite scared since I don't know how to approach him. Just say hi and your name and i'm sure he will know since he is expecting you.

I finally get there towards him and he looks at me. Wow. His eyes are scary. He's staring at me, what should I do?

Finally I speak up. "H-Hii Mr.Red eyes man..i'm b-brooke. I b-believe you're w-waiting for me.." I say quietly but still where he can hear me. 

He stares at me and looks me up and down. My first instinct is that he will look at me then leave me all alone because i'm a disgusting freak and he doesn't wanna save me anymore. I am a disgusting ugly freak so if he leaves me here myself I wouldn't blame him.

"Hey Hey, why are you crying man what's wrong? Come on man i'm not good with tears." The red eyed man said. I didn't even realize I was crying, I guess it just happens now. 

"I'm s-sorry Mr.Red eyes..I d-didn't know.." I said, hoping he wont get annoyed by me already and leave me here. 

"Oh yeah, when boss sees you he's definitely gonna fall.  You're so damn cute." He said, making me curious. The boss? Who's the boss? 

"Come one shortie. Lets get you to your new home." He said giving me a smile and holding his hand out. I blink a few times then giggle, taking his hand.

"Thank you Mr. Red eyes!" I squealed. I don't know where the mood change came from but I feel happy. I'm going to a new home! 

He laughed, "Please, call me Khamari."

"Okay mari!" He squeals and giggles then hugs him.  

Khamari doesn't like nicknames but for the giggling 4'11 boy next to him he will make an acceptance. 

"Lets go now shall we?" He gave another warm smile to the tiny boy as they walked out of the store hand to hand. 

Brooke's eyes almost popped out of their sockets when Khamari brought them to his luxury car, a purple Lamborghini.  

"Woah! I've only seen these in the movies!" Brooke said, admiring the car. 

Khamari laughed and opened his door for him. "I see you like it a lot huh, well when a certain someone lays his eyes on you i'm sure he will buy you your own collection." He chuckled.

Suddenly I felt a pain in my chest. "N-No that's not t-true..n-no one will ever gift me s-something like this, i-im not likable because I am a ugly f-faggot.." He choked on his words while trembling.

Khamari's eye twitched, his eyes filling with anger and sorrow. 

"They wont hurt you anymore little one, I promise. You are safe with us." He said.

Brooke just met the guy, but for some reason he feels safe with him. He gives him a smile, he trusts the guy already. 

Khamari helps brooks get in the car and then helps brooke put his seat belt on.