T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x

Start from the beginning

"I really fucked up, I was drunk as hell and High too. And it just happened." The green-streaked boy said making the other two look at each other.

"You want our advice?"

Karasu asked with an amused smirk.

"OBVIOUSLY, THAT'S WHY I TOLD YOU. But promise me you won't tell anyone else, not even Sarah. She'll make this into a huge deal."

"Deal."

"Deal."

Mira walked into Math class the next day. She looked down at the chat between her and Otoya.

He was so obviously mad in-love with her. That's sounds weird coming from me, I suck at relationships.

About those flowers though, What should I do?

Should I thank him? Or maybe send a gift back?

No that's just weird. I was trying to forget about him and move on. I did ignore his kiss that time, It's surprising that he started sending me gifts.

He's so annoying (talking about Rin), I hate him (I'm in denial)

And there he was. Rin walked into class and sat down behind her. Damn it, Now I won't be able to spy on him.

Through-out the whole lesson the girl felt his stare. It was starting to get annoying and she somehow managed not to turn around and confront him.

While spinning her pencil around, it slipped out of her hand and dropped on the floor. She bent down to pick it up and was greeted with a small folded note on her desk.

What the--

The brunette opened the paper as her face dropped. Hope you liked the flowers, I'll send another gift today too.

She mentally groaned. Does he have to make my life miserable and awfully hard? The girl glared at him in secret as class ended.

Their Volleyball practice lasted for a slightly longer time that unusal. Mira sat down next to the red head during their break.

"Hey Makio, how you doing?"

She asked making the girl raise a brow. "What's this all of a sudden?" She asked as the brunette smirked.

"I was just wondering, Did Otoya bring you back home after Sarah's party?"

Makio's face instantly turned into the shade of her hair. Mira chucked as the red head tried denying everything.

"W-WHAT NO, WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT??!"

"I know everything." She whispered as the wing spiker ran to the door. The brunette was left with a large grin on her face. What a cute couple they'd make.

She thought and went back to her dorm.

Sarah lazily followed after her and complained non-stop. "Miraaaa~ I feel like my legs are about to break off. Why did Namra make us practice another hour?"

"How would I know? I'm just as tired honestly, I really need a shower." The brunette said as the blonde suddenly stopped in her tracks.

"Is that Bachira?"

Sarah asked making the girl abruptly turn around. The guy with blonde highlights stood infront of their door with a box of some sort in his hand.

Mira facepalmed and went to confront him.

"Bachira you need to stoo with these things, I accepted the flowers, but this is too much." She said making the boy pout.

"You don't want the gifts? But your secret admirer will be sad." Bachira said making her sigh.

"Please just tell Rin not to send anything." The brunette said and unoocked the door.

He stood there dumbfounded.

"How did you know it was from Rin-chan?"

"It was super obvious, Can I have the chocolates instead?" The blonde girl asked as Bachira smiled and handed her the box.

Sarah happily ran inside and plopped on the couch. "Mira, Why don't you like Rin-chan?"

Mira was taken aback by his question as a small blush appeared on her face. She looked down in emberrassment as spoke.

"Tell him to leave me alone."

She shut the door in his face and sighed. Why can't Love be easy?