T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ

"𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐬"

"𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐬"

Rin sat next to his older brother and Mirio on the couch. They were peacefully watching the football game when the door burst open disturbing their silence.

"MIRAAAA!!!! WE'RE HOMEEE!!"

The young boy yelled at the top of his lungs as he and his twin sister busted the front door down. The brunette went to hug the twins with a big smile.

"You're late."

She said in a strict voice and led them into the living room. Kenji was about to start eating some desserts when he noticed a very familiar dark haired Itoshi on the couch.

"Is that RIN-RIN!?!?!!"

The emo boy got up with a small smile decorating his lips. The little boy who had grown quite a lot since the last time Rin saw him, hugged him tightly.

Minji patiently waited for her turn and hugged him. "It's good to see you again." He said as the twins started dragging him upstairs.

The emo boy excused himself from the elders as he and Mira went upstairs. "So, what happened? No buts, we wanna hear everything."

The little girl said while they crossed their arms in unison. The couple sat on the brunette's bed like they were being interrogated. "What are you talking about?"

The girl asked with confusion written all over her face. "I mean why did you two break up 2 years ago? Don't try to deny it, Viper told us." Kenji said and squinted his eyes at them.

Rin's first instinct was to glance at his partner and see her reaction. Mira was pretty pissed at Viper for telling them that information. Damn you Viper, this all could've been avoided if you just kept your mouth shut.

"It was just a misunderstanding. We fought and broke up but we're back together now."

She said with a smile, but the twins weren't buying it. Minji pouted her lips while her brother made puppy eyes at them.

The emo boy almost fell for it and blurred it out but Mira covered his mouth. "DON'T SAY ANYTHING."

She warned making him quickly nod.

"Whyyyy not????? We wanna know."

Kenji whined with a huff as he tackled Rin on the bed. "If I win against you in wrestling you have to tell me." He yelled as the girl got off the bed with a groan.