T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x

"𝐀𝐡𝐚!! 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐚"

"𝐀𝐡𝐚!! 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐚"

After having a good laugh in the group chat their food arrived. The nice meal really helped them get going. Sarah was already setting up their next plans as they were eating.

"Should we go bowling after?"

She asked earning a nod from Karasu. "Yeah that sounds nice."

The brunette and Rin also agreed as Mira looked out of the window. She almost choked on her food at the sight a few meters away from them.

The emo boy gave her a cup of water with a concerned book. "Are you alright?" He asked while patting her back a few times.

"Yeah I'm good."

She replied as her best friend chuckled. "Did you see a ghost or something?" The blonde jokingly asked making her shake her head.

"It was a lot worse than a ghost."

The others were now intrigued, but Mira refused to say anything until they were done with their meals. After that she quickly ran in a certain direction.

They all chased after her, being confused, curious and tired all at the same time. She stopped infront of a beauty salon making the ravenette raise a brow.

"You saw a beauty salon and choked?"

He asked making her roll her eyes. "No dude, look who's inside."

"Oh shit, you're right." Rin said being the first to notice their unique hair colors.

Chigiri and Akari sat in the beauty chairs next to each other, seemingly enjoying their time together. "Wait!?!?! I kinda ship them." Sarah whisper-yelled in excitement.

"You're a bit too late."

Her friend said as they hid behind a fake palm tree. They spied on the 'secret couple' and Sarah even insisted on taking a video for proof (She just wanted to tease/blackmail Akari)

"Should we confront them?"

"Oh god no, that would fuck up everything.

"But I wanna see their reactions."

"Doesn't change the fact that we were stalking them."

The four argued back and forth, their voices getting louder by the seconds. The people passing by gave them weird looks.

"Oh shit, they're coming out."