3

The cheering went louder and louder as your university, Reo's team, won the match. The girls are squealing Reo's name and they kept gushing about him. You smiled at him as he waves at you, pointing to the trophy he's holding with a proud smile.

You saw girls lining up to ask Reo for a picture, some guys who are passing by are also congratulating him. It would be a hassle to try and go to him now so you decided to just go to the university's park to wait for him.

Your classmates tried to ask you to go to Reo, basically using you to get to him through the crowd. You refused because you don't want to be in the crowd and they didn't try to ask twice and they went themselves.

There's nothing left to do at uni now since the classes were cut short due to the match and it's only the first day, professors simply handed out the syllabus and introduced themselves. As you wait in the park, you busied yourself with your phone. It was basically empty, not much applications or photos.

You looked at your wrist watch, it's already 5:00pm and Baya's probably on her way to pick you and Reo up. As you were alone there, waiting, you began picking on your nails subconsciously. But then as you pick on it, you realized that you have polished nails and so you immediately stopped. You sighed in relief seeing your polished nails.

"Y/n! Sorry to keep you waiting!" Reo shouted as he ran to you, a beaming smile on his face.

You smiled at him as you immediately put your phone back in your bag. You stood up to greet him for his victorious match.

"Congratulations! You did so great!You're now required to invite me to all your matches."

He placed a kiss on the top of your head and his face was beaming with pride. It's your first time seeing his match and he made sure to show off, so he's really proud now.

"I just had to make sure that the first match you watch is a sure win." He chuckled.

You smiled and shook your head in disbelief. As you look back at your brother, you saw that he's actually with someone, and it's Nagi. He was looking at you with an expression you can't read on his face. It was as if he's just staring blankly.

Reo saw you looking at Nagi, he then smiled and held him by the shoulders to introduce to you.

"This guy's Nagi Seishiro, he's the genius guy that I've been playing soccer with. Nagi this is my sister, Y/n!"

You smiled politely at Nagi and held out your hand for a handshake. He looked at the hand, confused, he didn't quite realized that you wanted to shake his hand as you two were introduced.

"Shake her hand!" Reo said as he took Nagi's hand towards yours so you could shake it.

"Oh..." Nagi said, a calm yet tired look his face.

Reo shook his head in disbelief at Nagi.

"Isn't she the most beautiful?" Reo asked Nagi as he looked at him with a teasing smirk.

Nagi looked at him and nodded in agreement. You blushed slightly at your brother's teasing but then brushed it off by remaining calm and composed.

"You played so well, Nagi. Your back heel shots are amazing." you said with a smile.

Nagi's eyes slightly grew wide as he looked at you again, "Oh, uh, thanks. I guess."

You smiled at Nagi and told him that you were only stating facts. Nagi was kind of surprised that somebody watched his play to even notice the kinds of shot he did. It's unusual that somebody would talk to him about a match especially when Reo's around. He's used to being blurred out in the background, so this is new to him.

"Oh, Baya's here. Let's go!" Reo then held your hand as he continued to talk about their game while you three walked to the car.

You took a different route than this morning and that's because you'll have to drop off Nagi to his house first. You listened to the match details that Reo has been discussing with Nagi, you didn't interfere in their conversation and simply smiled. It was nice that Reo has a friend who he can play soccer with. You wanted it to be you, but things just don't work out that way.

Nagi also didn't talk much during the ride, he'd only answer if he was asked by Reo. You noticed how he isn't that  interested and invested in soccer compared to Reo, but he's a great player. He seems to slack duding the match, but when he gets the ball, he scores cool goals.

Nagi noticed you looking at him and so he looked at you, with his usual lazy pout on. Reo noticed where Nagi's eyes are and immediately covered his view of you.

"I know my sister is the most beautiful, but do not stare at her when I'm here!" he scolded Nagi "She's not allowed to date yet!"

"Mhm whatever" Nagi answered as he took out his phone to continue his game.

You shook your head at your brother "Could you stop that? It's embarrassing."

Reo then kept going on and on about how you're beautiful and that people stare at you so much that it should be illegal and Nagi is not exempted from that. He would often do this whenever he sees someone who shows interest in you.

As your older brother, Reo is overprotective of you, he doesn't like the idea of guys only wanting you because of your appearance, to him, those guys are the worst, and the you do not deserve anything less than perfect. And besides, he thinks you're too young, despite being only two years younger than him, to date.

"We'll pick you up tomorrow! Don't sleep in, okay? Set your alarm 20 times!" Reo instructed Nagi repeatedly.

The car stopped at Nagi's house, Baya seems to be familiar with it since she didn't ask for directions.

"Alright, i will." Nagi answer with as he scratch his neck.

"You better!" Reo shouted.

Reo got back inside the car to finally leave, but before that, you rolled the windows down looked at Nagi.

"You did great today, Nagi. I'm glad I got to see today's match, i look forward to watching more of your plays. See you tomorrow." you smiled and gave him a small wave before the car finally drove off.

Nagi stood there and waved as he watched the car drive off.

"More of my plays?" he repeated to himself.

He recalled your words and they made him feel a weird fuzzy feeling in his chest. It felt like the first time Reo showed interested in him, it felt like that but much weirder. Weird in a good way, he thinks.

As went inside the house, the ringing silence is back. The empty house looked dim and he sighed as he went to his room. Clothes all messy and not a single light is open.

"Choki, I'm back. Today is weird." he said as he sat down his bed, looking at the small cactus plant he has on his bedside table.

"It's weird." he repeated as he lied down, staring at the ceiling, your smiling face playing in his memory.

He's not used to having girls actually watch his play, let alone know how he plays and the moves he does. It's even weirder because you complimented him about it and told him that you'd like to see him play again.

"Reo never told me about his sister..."

But upon remembering how Reo reacted to him simply looking at you, Nagi thought that maybe Reo really is possessive of things that belongs to him.

"She said she wants to see more matches, Choki."

Nagi never really expected that someone will take interest in him, he never even thought about that at all. And so when he met Reo, he was the first to ever take interest in a slacker like him. He was surprised at how eager Reo was to him, and even introduced him to the talent he never knew he had.

But now, a girl, well not just any girl,  Reo's sister, talked to him with that smile. He simply can't comprehend it.

He tried not to overthink it and finally decided to get up and shower, only to spend the rest of the night to play games.

"Weird..." he mumbled.