4

The next few days, you got used to Nagi's presence. You and Reo pick him up from his house, be at university with him during break time, and drop him off back to his house after classes. That has been the routine this week.

Nagi on the other hand couldn't get used to your presence at all. He thinks it's odd that you're spending too much time with your brother and him. He's never seen you with other "friends" or so. He thinks that pretty girls your age only hang out with "cool guys" or their "girlfriends", shopping all day long.

There were times where Nagi would stare at you and you give him a polite smile when you notice. If the conversation reels to you, you give the shortest answers or you simply smile at him.

He has never seen you show interest into something, you don't talk about what you want, you don't do anything except smile, agree, and be polite. You're basically the exact opposite of Reo.

"You're so weird." he told you as you two were sitting in the uni's park, waiting for Reo.

You didn't seem to notice that he was talking to you because you were so preoccupied by your own thoughts. Nagi poked your back multiple times until you finally snapped back to reality and saw him staring at you intently.

"Oh, sorry, what was it?" you asked as your face slightly blushed from embarrassment.

"Reo texted." he said as he pointed to your bag.

You gave him a confused look until you realize that he meant for you to check your phone because Reo texted.

"Oh, yes, Sorry." you said as you immediately checked your phone.

Reo texted you that he's sorry he won't be able to go home with you and Nagi. So instead, he asked Baya to go pick you and Nagi earlier instead. You replied to him and told him that it's fine.

"He said we should go ahead." you told Nagi as you put your phone back to your bag.

"You don't seem to use your phone that much, what do you even do?" Nagi asked out of curiosity.

He noticed this because you never use it in front of him or whenever he sees you. He's the type to always be on his phone and so seeing someone who barely uses theirs' is weird for him.

"Mhm." you said.

"And you barely answer any questions." he added, slight frustration on his face.

You looked back at him with your usual polite expression. Your hands laid together perfectly on your lap.

"You're like Reo's total opposite." he said as he looked at the students passing by.

"Oh, is that so..."

"You're even weirder than I am."

He said that as he was looking at you. His eyes were fixated on you, full of questions and thoughts. You felt your fingers starting to pick on your nails but you immediately stopped when you felt Nagi's eyes shift to your hands.

"In a good way or a bad way?" you asked, trying your best to speak up because he just said that you barely ever speak.

"in a weird way." he answered.

You laughed a little at what he said and you stood up as you saw your car driving towards the university gate.

"Baya's here, let's go." you said as you started walking without Nagi.

Upon seeing your retreating back, Nagi ran to you to catch up. He took his phone out and browsed through his games.

"Do you want to play games? It's fun." he said as he showed you his phone.