6

It's Sunday and you're all alone in the house again because your parents are busy at the company and Reo went out for practice. Even Baya was with Reo today because he needed some help with things to buy.

It's 1 in the afternoon and you sat there at the edge of your bed, alone in your room again. The large windows are covered with floor length curtains, leaving your room dark, only a small amount of light peeks through. It was too quiet that it's deafening. Your mother and father will probably be back by 7:00 pm for dinner while Reo might be back by 10:00 pm.

The halls of the mansion was empty and quiet, few maids would occasionally walk by to vacuum the floors and so you could hear the faint sound of the machine and their footsteps.

It was painfully boring and quiet.

Looking around your room, there was nothing but pretty things; sparkly and floral. The furnitures had intricate floral patterns, the walls are decked with gold embellishments, each corner has porcelain vases of pink flowers. There were also a few picture frames that contained family portraits, unopened shopping bags, and scented candles.

Despite the beauty of this room, it looked incredibly lonely.

You stared at your fingernails, some of the polish chipped because you were picking on them this entire time. You hated having nail polish, but you have to get it to kee yourself from picking on your nails and the flesh around it. It's a bad habit that you're trying to keep at bay, because you know you can't really stop it completely.

"I'm bored." you whispered to yourself as you stare at your nails.

With all the money you have, people might get triggered if they hear what you just said. They will criticize you for being ungrateful and so you never really spoke of it to anyone, well, it's not like you have anyone to say it to in the first place.

But they don't understand. That's what you thought.

They don't understand what it's like to be in your shoes.

A daughter raised to be perfect all the time. A daughter who carries all the expectations. A daughter who can never be wrong.

Because your parents raised you to be perfect, they enrolled you to many schools and workshops. At the age of five, your mother forced you to take piano lessons and painting lessons. As you grew up, she added violin lessons, ballet, and enrolled you in a prep school for arts and business.

They never asked for your opinion or even asked if you're alright. They simply don't care as long as you bring them pride and honor.

They made you feel as if you're just a decoration.

"I'm so bored..." you sighed, tears forming due to frustration.

You try to distract yourself but you always fail. It's easy when there's people around you, but when you're alone, it's the hardest. It's so hard to deal with loneliness especially when you have literally no one.

"Reo, I'm bored..." you whispered as you wrapped your arms around your legs, your chin resting on your knees.

You tucked yourself tight as you sat there, because it makes it you feel like you're being hugged. You feel safe.

"Please come home, Reo." you cried.

Ever since you were young, your parents would always separate you from your brother. They didn't do it on purpose though, they separated you by busying the both of you with different things. The way your mom forced you to take lessons, your father did the same with Reo. Because of that, you didn't have much childhood memories together.