2

"I want to be a soccer player!" Reo suddenly said as he was watching the tv.

You looked over at him with a weird look on your face.

"Soccer?"

"Yes, I want the world cup. That's what I want." He said with a weird expression. He looked so determined that it looked weird.

That day, he didn't stop talking about soccer and even forced you to watch the games with him. It was rare for you to see your brother interested in something, let alone want it enough to ask you to look at it with him.

"I want that." Reo said, pointing to the trophy that the men are holding. His eyes are basically sparkling, and you looked at him in awe.

"Isn't that like, hard to get?" I asked, waiting for his answer, thinking that he'd be dwindle.

There's a high chance that he only wants it because it's hard to attain it, and that he's just bored. But as he turned to you with a smile, you immediately knew. He wants it badly.

"Then we'll get it" I said smiling as I continued to look at the television where the match highlight is playing.

Reo chuckled, "You'll play too?" he asked.

"No, obviously, I'll be the cheerleader!" you glared at him but then smiled as you looked back at him.

The whole week, you spent it watching Soccer with Reo. You both started to know the player's names and even the terminologies used. You can tell what a good shot is or what shots will miss. You both took bets on who might win or lose. Because your brother was so invested in it, you joined him. It's fun being interested in something, especially of you share it with someone dear to you.

And so it broke your heart that night you heard your parents wouldn't let your brother achieve his dreams.

"But you said I cam get anything I want... You told me that!" Reo's voice cracked.

You were supposed to be in bed but Reo told you that tonight's the night he'll tell your parents about his new found passion, his only, actually. You pretended you didn't care as much, but you actually wanted to come with him to support him, but this, this is not what you anticipated to hear.

"You're the successor of our company, Reo, and you will surpass me." your father said in a tone that states it's already decided.

Even your mom agreed, "Yes, Reo, this is your destiny."

You felt cold in your stomach as you imagined what your brother is feeling right now. He always hated the fact that he needs to go after your father's footsteps and that his life is already set in stone and decided for, without his opinions asked first.

"Forget about it, soccer is only for a chosen few."

"You'll go to a top-tier college."

"You'll be an elite businessman soon."

All these words, it hurt you too, and what more your brother? That night you couldn't sleep, you thought about what you could do to help your brother.

You didn't have something you're deeply passionate about unlike you brother, and so at first you couldn't quite understand his determination and excitement over a ball game. It was weird for you, but for the first time, you saw your brother truly hopeful and happy. It was as if you saw his true self.

As the heirs to the Mikage Corporation, you two were both in a path that was already decided on. Your entire life is already set in stone, your hobbies, your talents, schools you will go to, even your favorites are controlled. Sure, your family provides everything, and you're comfortable. Luxury is something that not a lot can afford, but you have it.

But it's lonely. It's suffocating.

As you looked back on it, it reminds you of why you're here. It keeps you back on track and focused.

"You're Reo's sister?" A girl asked from behind you.

"You're so lucky! You get to be with him everyday!" another girl said.

"You're so beautiful! You look like him! Let's be friends!" a girl said as she sat beside you.

You smiled at them and listened to whatever they said throughout the day. They kept asking you questions about your brother but you were careful not to overspill. Some questions you just laughed at and brushed off, some you answered with short words.

"Reo is the best player ever, like no one can compare to him." the girl beside you said as you walked to the open field of the university.

"Oh he really is!" another one said, a dreamy look on her face.

Ofcourse, you know that he's the best, he's Reo your brother after all. You smiled politely as you listen to their words of admiration towards your brother. You thought about how proud you were of how your brother is.

As you walked with your classmates, you passed by a guy who had the volume of his phone quite high. The sound of gun fire on his phone was quite loud and you can't help but look at him. You were surprised at how tall he was, his figure was basically looming over the other guys who walked past him.

He wasn't wearing a proper uniform, he's wearing a black hoodie instead of the usual white polo and vest. He had a bored expression on his face despite playing such a loud game.

"Hey, the match is with another univ! I heard they're a powerhouse!" your classmate said.

"They don't stand a chance against Reo, duh!" a girl said with crossed arms.

A girl held on to your arms, trying to drag you to run towards the field, "Let's go! We need the front row seat!" she said excitedly.

Her sudden touch caught you off guard and you just stared at her. She seems to be ashamed of touching you so casually as well and immediately let go of your arm and had her head down as she apologized.

"I'm sorry, y/n." she said shyly as she tried to held onto someone else.

"It's alright, let's go." you said with a polite smile as you recovered from the sudden touch.

The girls seemed to relax a bit from the sudden tension and continued to walk towards the seats. You didn't get the front row seat that your classmates wanted, but you got a nice seat that has the view of the whole field.

After a few minutes, you see your brother finally running towards the field, wearing his jersey and his usual bright smile. You smiled at yourself at how proud you are of him, it's your first time seeing him play in an actual match.

"Reo's here!" most of the girls squealed as they saw Reo.

Reo looked over at where you are and waved to you with a wide smile and mouthed, "watch me win this!" You gave him a smile and waved at him as well, mouthing "Crush them".

"He's looking here! Oh my god! He's looking here!" another wave of squealing from the girls.

The game finally started when the opposing team came. It was an intense match and everyone cheered for Reo, as per usual according to your classmates. Everytime Reo scores, your ears feel like popping from the cheering.

But one thing caught your attention. The tall guy from earlier, was there with Reo as well. He's receiving passes from your brother and scoring goals.

"Who's that?" you asked your classmate who was sitting next to you.

"Oh, that's Nagi, I think?" she answered. She looked like she wasn't sure at all.

You continued to watch him, and you noticed that his play is connected with Reo. Their chemical reaction is the best in this match, they're basically the top scorer.

Your eyes seem to be drawn to him and you cant help but admire his play. it surprised you that he's an athlete, let alone an athlete that is considered as Reo's pair.

He looked so unmotivated whenever he doesn't have the ball, but everytime Reo passes to him, he devours the game.

He's amazing, you thought to yourself, he's great. You know this because you're familiar with soccer yourself, you watched games with Reo and he taught you what's great and what's not. He taught you what a genius striker is like.

And during this match, Nagi, is the true genius.