1

"Do you ever feel like you're lost? Not in the literal sense, more like quite lost in life. Quite lost in the sense that you can't figure out how to live your life that you'll be proud of in 5 or 10 years. Lost in the sense that you don't have anything that you're passionate about. Lost in your fear of disappoinment and failure. Who are you, really?"

The light from your phone reflects on your face as you read the note quietly.

It's 2 am already and you're still wide awake as you lie in bed. All lights off as the moon peeks from the huge windows of your bedroom.

You looked at that note with empty eyes.

It was you. It was you who wrote that note. You vividly remember why you wrote that, it was during that night your parents fought. They fought about something that you've forgotten now. Well you used to remember, but for some reason, you now don't. Maybe it's because it happened long ago or maybe because you simply locked it up in your mind. Who knows?

You dropped your phone and stared at the moon. It was bright, but not as bright as the sun. It was said that the moon only shines because the sun emits too much light. The sun is too bright that it reflects on others that don't shine as much.

You let out an exasperated sigh as you close your eyes, head full of thoughts that they're all tangled up on each other.

Summer is over which means it's time to go back to the university tomorrow. You're simply not ready yet and you don't want to go at all. There's not much reason why you don't want to go, you just simply don't want to.

When you opened your eyes again, you caught a glimpse of a picture frame on your wall. The design was intricate and elegant, just like the interior of your room. The people in the picture are beautiful, goes perfectly well with this beautiful house. You thought about how you're probably the only one who don't belong here.

With all the unnecessary thoughts in your head, you frowned and turned to face the windows, away from the picture frame. You scrunched up your body in a fetal position as you tried your very best to fall sleep.

That night was long as you struggled to sleep until 5am which is two hours before your alarm rings. Again, you didn't dream of anything at all. And even though you fell asleep, you felt as if you were awake the entire time.

The ringing of the alarm resounded in your room and the warmth of the sun made it's way to your face as the head maid, Baya, swung open the huge curtains.

"Miss, it's time to get up. Breakfast is served."

If you find sleeping hard, you find waking up much easier. You instantly sat up as you rubbed your eyes. You barely slept but for some reason, it felt like eternity for you.

Today was your dreaded day, first day of you being a 1st year college at the prestigious university your older brother goes to. Your parents insisted that you take after your brother's steps because it's for the best of this family. It made sense, but it's not quite fair for you. What else can you do though? In a family like yours, your life is already planned for you.

As you combed your hair in front of the mirror, you smiled a smile that looked genuine. You practiced this smile since you were very young, and now that you've grown as a fine young lady, you perfected it.

If there's one thing that you can do perfectly, it's to smile. It's your artwork.

As you went down the stairs, you saw that Reo was already waiting for you in the front door, and when he looked up at you, he gave you a beaming smile.

"Good morning." you said with a smile.

"Good morning." Reo smiled at you, he's very happy today because he gets to go to uni with you. He's been waiting for this very day ever since your parents have decided about your college life. He held out his arms to let you hold on to him as he guided you to the car that will be taking you to the university.

"Excited?" Reo asked you during the drive. He really looked enthusiastic about your first day.

"Mhm." you answered as you smiled, trying your best not to pick your fingernails.

"Well, it's your first day in a new school after all. Don't worry, first days don't usually conduct full on classes so we'll have time to walk around the uni. Plus, we also have a match later so you can watch!" Reo said with a huge grin on his face.

The only reason why you don't feel anxious today is because your brother is with you. Your brother is with you and he's happy that you're here with him. You still feel kind of nervous though, but atleast you don't look like it. If anything, you looked composed with a sweet smile on your face.

It was easy to fool people that you're calm and confident. One reason is because you look like your brother, beautiful. It's your redeeming quality, which you think is your best and only actually, aside from your wealth.

Beauty and wealth masks all the other flaws a person has. That's the case most of the time, and for you, it really is. It's not a good thing, but it benefits you and so you keep things that way.

"Shall we, my pretty little lady?" he asked with a smile and arms extended to you.

As you got down the car, your brother Reo by your side, people flocked around and they were mostly girls. Reo is popular here, he's handsome, wealthy, smart, and one of the best soccer players in the team. Aside from all these qualities, Reo is also kind and passionate which makes him even more loved and adored.

And so it was understandable that people will be interested to see who's the new girl beside him. Since you also looked like him, even the guys are interested, looking at you with curious eyes.

As you two made your way through the crowd, you could hear them whispering things, but right now, they're just background noise for you. You did your best to dull them out, because the most important thing for you now is to focus on your studies and to support your brother, Reo.

You smiled at Reo as you held on to his arms.

-------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Hello! This will be my very first Blue Lock Fanfiction and I'm super excited to share this with you all! To all my fellow Nagi Seishiro fans, I hope you'll like this! :)