SMP Series

For those confused on what SMP stands for, it is Survival Multiplayer.

I've always had plans to make this happen though I was a little hesitate to let fans join for a series. It's not that I'm worried that something may go wrong, it's the fact that I've had a bad experience with letting people in my servers in the past.

Without mentioning their names since I know them from high school and college, though we're not friends at all, I let them onto my server twice since they apologised for blowing up the whole of my map and said it was prank. The second time, they promised to help me rebuild but ended up causing fires and breaking lots of blocks and items.

Because of this happening, it did make me question if I should go ahead with this idea but the thought of my future fans and how happy they would be made it an easy decision.

Applications!

Like other SMP servers, there is an application form and these will be easy questions.

The application form will be featured on Discord for everyone to download and send back. If some fans can't download the form and send it back but still want to join then they can answer the questions in the Discord chat.

For those who are picked, there will be an announcement followed by a private message to give the SMP server and Discord information that must not be shared to anyone who wasn't picked.

If you ain't picked for that SMP server, do not be upset as there will be many more SMP series on my YouTube account.

Rules

Please note that some rules may not apply for all the SMPs.

No Stealing anything from any other player.

No Killing without permission. Do not go around killing people especially if you don't know them as it wouldn't be fair and how would you like it if they did it to you? If you do end up killing someone accidently without or with their permission, help them get back to where they died to retrieve their inventory.

Don't Destroy Builds that other players have built or items without permission. If you, or a nearby creeper or mob, destroy something that isn't yours then you have to fix it to the best of your ability. If you can't fix it then you are to either leave a sign or book in the game or post it in the discord server about what happened. You can also ask another player for help if any are online at the time, most would be more then willing to help.

No Living In Other People's Builds. You are not allowed to move into someone else's base or places without their permission. When building, make sure you're not near their territory. A hundred blocks or a distant firing range should be enough distance to build on.

No Swearing. This server will be for all ages.

No Cheats/Hacks. Please ask before use if you think using a certain tool or item can be considered as cheating.

Don't Be Mean To Players. No racism, harassment, trolling.

No Advertising. Don't spam, advertise another YouTuber, your own channel, or links.

Ideas

~ Medieval SMP

~ Minecraft Kingdoms

~ Roleplay SMP

~ Dragon realm

~ Village Wars

~ Mystic MC

~ Farm Craft

Episode Ideas

All of these are just ideas and may not happen at all. Not all ideas have been wrote down.

1) First episode contains finding a large empty space not near anyone and start collecting items to build a place. Go say hi to all the SMP players. (Please note that some SMP servers will have players working together.)

2) Leaving gifts to welcome everyone properly. These can be anything from a flower to something that looks really nice.

3) Collecting animals such as sheep to get wool for more builds. Making a farm or barn.

4) Finally naming the village/castle/empire/town/city

5) Seeing if anyone needs help

6) Depending on what Holidays and celebrations are coming up, the place can be decorated to match with that holiday and celebration. It could be Valentines Day, Halloween, Christmas, birthday.

7) Pranking players.

8) PvP tournament.

9) Challenges to complete.

10) Getting a pet or pets.

11) Upgrades to builds

12) Nether Challenges

13) building secret bases

14) Parties

15) Building a theme park

16) Mining challenges

17) Fighting mobs

18) Making potions

19) Mini Games

20) Build battles

Players

According to what I have found by researching, the maximum people allowed on a Minecraft Java server is 30 people.

As stated before, the players will be picked from the application form. Then there will be an announcement on Discord followed by a private message to give them the server information which will allow access to the server before they get added onto the SMP Discord server.

If anyone does create videos or want to on their own channel then they may as long as there is appropriate language used. (No swear words!)