chapter -22

Siddharth POV.

That little bitch dare to take away mine kitten, but i must say she is not that dumb. At least she doesn't fall in her trap, that's proof she has a little brain in her stubborn head.

By looking at her, i can tell she will plan another escape plan. This time she will use Lauren and her friend for support, so before her small brain cooks up something i tell her to wait for me in my office with a threatening tone.

And by leaving her alone with her thoughts i start walking towards the basement in between, I gesture Clara to show her way.

This time she also thinks twice before crossing me as last time after Elissa left i take a good class of her.

For the first time in my life i left speech left in front of women (Elisa), she brings reality the was i didn't accept nor did I think about those things the way she shows that day.

Clara just nods with her eyes down and i can feel a panic in her behaviour. What can I say she needed to learn a lesson Which i am well qualified to teach her after knowing every detail.

It made me realise, how much is necessary to have a woman in the house. I am always busy at work in the morning and at night we have meetings with mafia affairs in clubs, so rarely I come home early.

That gave them freedom to do as they like and they start forgetting their place but now my kitten is back i will make her my women and from now on she will take care of them.

The smile forms on my lips as i repeat the word

"My Women" It doesn't feel strange to give her that title, in fact it sounds more alluring.

" What are u doing here" i heard Ansh voice as i hide my good mood and form my lips in a straight line
" What u mean," i say as i step inside the basement room. Where my men already tie her up and her screens echoes in four wall

" U don't have to worry about her, they will do their job" Ansh says pointing towards men who are torturing her while asking questions

" Humm, i want her mouth open till evening" i roar loudly making her flinch
" Yes boss, don't worry she will Start speaking like a parrot in a few min" one of them replies with a grin, i must say they love this part of their job.

I nod and turned to leave when I heard Ansh again"what u are going to do with her"

I turn and look at him by raising my brows and he continues " She indeed made a mistake but don't be too hard on her, If u keep her by force she again repeats the same thing " he says with concern

" What u suggest then" i ask as i think the trailer must be given to her as she won't repeat this again nor i want her to stay with me in fear...it's complicated.

" We have all seen u in the last two days whether u accept or not but ur emotions and feelings are more than care and concern.
If u go hard on her she will never accept u, instead if  u try to win her. U also get peace in return" he explains

" Yes he is right, girls hearts are more delicate than us. She is already broken and if u continue to break her every day. She will take drastic steps more dangerous than running away." Erick spoke while entering the room

I turn to look at him, never in my dream i thought that I would take relationship advice from these two rascals but one is a successfully land with a fiancee and the second is expert in playing 100 of hearts daily. So their score is better in these types of cases than mine.

" Look just listen to ur heart, if u have feelings for her give them a chance if things workout u will successfully get ur better half and if things doesn't work out free her. Let her live her life freely " Erick suggests with a grin as he solves the most important case, i roll my eyes over his words.