chapter -18

" can't she have any sense, at this hour how she thinks something like this" he seethed in anger driving on full speed while jumping almost every traffic signal.

" In just 24 hours how can she plan such a big thing, she is mostly sleeping half of the time. Then how in hell did she come to know about the routine of guards" he murmurs

After an hour and so, he pulled the car in his driveway. He parks at the entrance and runs inside.

" Where is she" he asked in a stern tone
Eram gulps before answering in a low tone " we are still finding her"

" Don't tell me u didn't trace her, ur men's is good for nothing" he seethed on his face by grabbing his collar

" We search the whole damn forest, she must be injured as her torn fabric and blood drops found on leaves in the trail of the forest. But we didn't find which way she goes from the main road" Eram explains in a calm tone yet his vein is filled with fear.

" Find the whole area and if necessary find the whole fucking city. I want her in front of me before the day ends. Or else don't show ur face to me again" he warned with a bone chilling voice.

Eram nods and he leaves in front of him as someone puts fire on his tail.
He goes to the security room to check the cameras where Ansh was replaying video of different parts of the house.

" U find something suspicious" he asks as he enters the small cabin.
" Yes, she comes out of her room at 3:15 and goes directly towards the kitchen. In the kitchen nothing is suspicious in the beginning but after a while she is talking with someone." He explains

" With whom she is talking.? Definitely that person gives her the idea to run "he speaks as he swears he gives that person a painful death.

" Umm, that the problem. She is standing on blind spot. We can't see her face." Ansh replies sadly as he sees the camera of all angles but can't see her face. And he knows she was someone working over here as guards are not allowed inside the house without his permission.

" React neutral acts like she did all herself. Our main priority is to find her. We catch the traitor once she returns home safe." He says rubbing his forehead and calming his anger.

" What to do next " Ansh asks
" Go to Armaan place if she goes from here she definitely goes to her dad and if she doesn't then check on her friends " he replies after thinking for a while.

He doubts after what her father did, his house was last place for her to seek refuge but as he knows she didn't have much family nearby and has handful of friends with whom she spent time. So maybe she crashed in some of her friends houses for help.

Ansh nod in understanding and left. " Where are u kitten, please don't fall into more trouble. I promise I will make everything right. Just come back" emotionally those words come out from her mouth by looking at her seeking from back door in footage.

He took his phone out from his pocket while taking long strides towards his home office.

He locks the door and calls someone.
The call connects within the second ring
" Yes boss"  sounds here from the other side
" What's the situation over there" he asked

" As we are informed, someone important to James (Miller's son) is arriving today and he is throwing a big party tonight" man on other side informed
" Keep an eye on him, i want each and every detail. And if any girl arrives make sure no harm is caused to her" he says in an authorised tone.
" Got it" the man says and he cuts the call.

He looked at the vast forest visible from his wall to floor windows " u take the wrong step this time, remember i am going to find u soon. Enjoy ur little freedom" he whisper by clenching his fist and by taking car keys, he left the place in a hurry.