prologoue

" no- no this can't happen, i am not a thing which u exchange with money" ikra says while clutching her brother arm tightly

He tilts his head to the side to watch her trembling figure hide behind his brother.

Armaan ikra father says while joining his both hands " there must be any other way to pay debt, please don't involve my family in this"

" One month. I will give u one month's time. Pay ur debt with interest and be free with ur family " he says in a calm voice and in the next moment his eyes dark and looking at her big blue doe he continue " if u fail to pay, then on next day u bring ur daughter to me"

She shakes her head vigorously in " no" as she knows they have nothing left with them how her father arranged such a big amount.

" Why do u want her? Sh-she is innocent" her brother speaks by calming shaking ikra

" My offer is final, and remember once she came here i am her everything and without my consent none of u can meet her" he says in stern voice

Both father and son look at each other in ulter shock and they both knows they can't go against him. If he wants something he take it by hook or by crook.

" We will give u money in one month " Armaan says in firm voice as he can't be weak infront her daughter. Already she has gone through many things.

" We will see, don't do anything stupid and remember i have my eyes on u" he warns them with steelly graze and bone shivering voice.

Armaan looks at ikra tearful eyes, he takes her hand and assures her " shh, there is nothing to worry. Ur dad is still there,everything will be fine."

Sitting on the couch in his glory wearing a suit which mould perfectly against his hard body. Putting one leg on another, he watches her walking with his father, holding tightly.

" I see how ur father arranged that money, he has only one option." He smirk and continues "soon, i will own u. My Cheri Amour"

...