chapter -8

By calming rapid beating heart, she sits quietly. While tears flow nonstop from her red eye.

" Why does he want me as his PA. And what will happen after one month" these two questions kept bugging in mind.

"I don't know what will happen tomorrow at his office as I don't have any experience now i am suitable for this post.
Sure he can hire a more educated person than me as his PA, than why he wasted his time on me. How do I survive in the same space as his personality intimates me, i can't even look at his face as his auro scares me." She talked with herself with her eyes closed

There are many things going on in her head, she can't say anything nor do she blame her dad. So she silently cried on her destiny, which was decided by him a few minutes ago.

" He already decided what he wanted from us" her brother broke the silence of the moving car.

Armaan turns around to look at ikra as he doesn't want her to listen to their talk and replies " we can't give her, we have to arrange money as soon as possible "

" If he dare to raise his eye on her i kill him" her brother say in anger, Armaan patted his shoulder and says in calm voice " we don't have to be emotional right now, with cool mind we have to find a way or atleast we have to get that papers which have my signature"

" I have contacts in his office but no one will dare to do that. If he comes to know he will skin them alive" her brother says gritting his teeth.

" We will find a way, from tomorrow the work on site will be stopped and we both find a decent job." By taking deep breath he continues
"With time the land image also gets clear and after that we will sell it easily" Armaan explains

" Okay, i will start looking for placement for both of us." Her brother replies and further adds" what about her, she has to go to his office for work.u think she will handle it??." He asks with concern.

" It will be hard for her, but she doesn't have any other choice " Armaan says in a sad voice as things are out of his hand.

" He is strict towards work and u see urself at his house how she trembles with fear by his hard and stern voice " her brother points out as he knows his sister is not used to this.
He roams his hand on his already messy hair in frustration.

" He intensely does that as she will remain in front of his eye, we can't send her away, by hearing one month time i have decided at very moment to send her to my brother place but hearing his condition my mind freeze " Armaan says with tear in eye.

" Don't worry she is strong, she will survive one month" her brother assured his father by putting his hand on his shoulder.

Ikra heard their talk but didn't open her eyes as it was filled with tears. She slowly turned towards the door and wiped her tears with the sleeves of her dress, she heard his father loving voice " ikra wake up, we reached home" he stabilized his tone so as not to scare her further.

With hooded eyes she looks at his father's smiling face, more tears gather in her eyes as she opens the door and runs inside.

Armaan feels guilty about putting his daughter in this position, her brother helps him to come inside. He makes Armaan sit and bring a glass of water, although they don't have any appetite he goes in the kitchen to make something simple as they didn't eat anything for so long.

" Dad u rest, i make something than i call ikra we will talk with her after dinner" her brother says from the kitchen and Armaan nods in agreement.

After a few minutes ikra came down with lots of boxes in her hand. She carefully places them on the table, Armaan watches her sadly.