chapter -16

Siddharth POV

After she left the dinning room, i went to work. Although my heart doesn't satisfy by spending such little time with her.

But i don't want to scare her. After the kiss i share with her in the car, my emotions are stirred and even deepened than before. I didn't share this closeness with anyone nor i feel something like that for anyone.
My kitten is the first one who touches my heart with her innocence but i can't share those feelings openly.

**

By swilling in my chair I thought about last night's event. I have humiliated her to an extent but to put on a good show and bring those emotions of helplessness on their faces i have to do that for the person watching us behind the cameras.

" I know she suffers more in that and i even have to slap her for that" , although i control myself but her words make me lose my mind, i can't hear that she loves someone and in anger i raises my hand.

I quickly end the matter after that as the message is enough for them to understand i just want her for my need not because i care for her.

If they know that i have feelings for her, that bring war at my door step because i can't keep quiet if someone dares to eye what mine.

I offer help to Armaan as they stay infront of my men's eye,and not mess this matter any further. i don't want to involve them with dangerous people and when he accept it's shock me little as i didn't expect him to accept right away " he just save me from headache from there side" i thought by going towards door.

When i sit beside her she is wiping silently at the corner, It hurts to see her like this but maintaining a hard face, we sitted in silence and car starts moving.

my phone ding with notification, i pull it out and it's has 2 message from Ansh..
i opened it quickly.

First one is One hour before when I was inside her house 
" Miller's men attack our warehouse in the south, our men save us from big damage"

And another message was moment ago  " he is attacking 2 more warehouses of us"

" That old man must inform him, that i take her with me. He thinks he is smart using both of us" i speak inwardly as my vein busting in anger, as my goods worth of crores destroy because of Armaan stupidity.

" Make them pay, don't let anyone go alive and increase the security of other warehouses near Port and make sure tonight consignment dispatch in time " i message him back

" Okay" his reply comes in instantly.

The driver takes a sharp turn, i look at her sleeping form while her head swings left to right.

By putting the phone aside, i pull her head on my shoulder. 
" Sorry kitten i didn't plan to take u like this. Although u crush my ego badly every time we meet but ur presence doing things to me which i didn't feel till now" i murmur caressing her cheeks.

She wince under my touch and i realise how hard i slap her " i promise i didn't spare those bastards who make me do this to u" i utter in anger

I took an ice bag from the mini fridge and placed it on her cheeks slowly rubbing up and down. Her face is softened and her features relax as it soothes her pain,
 " how can my dad do this to me" she whispered in her sleep.

I feel bad for her, in our games she suffers in between but this is nothing that she will go through if there filfty hand reach her first. 

I can't even think what they do to her, many times my men save young girls from their warehouses and that think annoyed Miller to an extend but he doesn't do anything to me in return.