Chapter Thirty-Seven: Lets never ever talk about this EVER!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Stars.. it worked," Traveller said sitting up gingerly, the body awkward and adult stiff from there curse.

He could still feel Nightmare, mind deep asleep.
That was good, lets keep themselves separate.

He started to get up and froze, a panickd hand reached down.

Traveller swore.

There was good reason, Retconned hadn't told him Nightmare was heavily pregnant.

Nightmare was at least sixth months along in an ecto pregnancy, he had to get Nightmares mind to wake up asap so he could jump ship as he was not staying adult and giving birth.

The baby now unfrozen due to the curse, kicked.

He whimpered.

------

Three hours later he was freshly cleaned and dressed, relaxing in a hotel in a lesser known AU without resets.

"This is not good... never going to do Retconned a favor ever again," he said rubbing his skull, he was laying down as walking around was making the bonelette more active.

He had carefully dug through Nightmares memories, this Nightmare had been kidnapped from his AU and badly hurt by his kidnapper. He was dropped in swaptale close to dusting, Blue saved him and he was amnesic.

This was like a bad Soap.

They fell in love married, and found baby Goth who they adopted.

Then years later Reaper found out his child survived after he tried to kill him as a bonelette, and murdered Goth. Nightmare tried to stop him but was heavy with child, and was cursed. Blue had no idea what happened, only that mate and child was missing and a fake corrupted Nightmare appeared.

Parts of it he had to check the codes to find out more.

"Right... I can do this..." Traveller said, he had dressed this body in a pair of jean overalls, and a purple sweater as the old ones were rags and purple socks. He had no idea what happened to Nightmares circlet, but likely the fake had it.

He was tired, he might be powerful but controlling a very pregnant body was exhausting.

Soon he was asleep.

------

"I wonder how many I'm carrying, I'm so big," Nightmare said placing a hand on his stomach.

"Either way your perfect, there perfect," Blue said kissing him.

"I hope our children get to meet my side of our family one day," Nightmare softly responded.

"Whoever they are, they have to be great if there related to you Nighty," Blue laughed.

Traveller woke with a start, blushing from Nightmares memory.

He was so killing Retconned for this.

Or at least prank him to hell.

------

It took about a month for Nightmares body to recover enough, but not enough to wake Nightmare from his deep sleep.

Traveller pulled the hood of his robe over his skull, thankfully his normal robe was made from magic so he could easily size adjust it. He grunted at a rather fierce kick, the bonelette was rather active today but he'd finally managed to a portal to the AU Blue and Nightmare had settled.

"Nightmare..." a fragile broken voice said, Traveller winced.

"It is you... oh my stars, where is Gothy.. why are you still pregnant you should have given birth months ago!" Blue cried frantically.

"I'm sorry..." Traveller said quietly, Blues face fell.

"Your not my Nightmare... but... why are you in his body..." Blue whispered tearfully, realizing right away what was going on.

"This, should take place a private spot," he responded.

"Yes.. probably a good idea."

------

"So he's still alive, just asleep.." Blue said relieved.

"I really need him to wake up, this isn't my body nor do I want to give birth," he said making a face.

"Do that again, that looked so funny on my mates face," Blue said with a tired laugh.

"Ha ha, either way call me Traveller," Traveller told him.

"Thank you for bring Nightmare home," Blue said quietly.

"I'm sorry i couldn't bring your son home," he whispered.

"It hurts.. but I think my soul knew months ago..." Blue said quietly.

"We'll figure this out, Nightmare definitely loves his children we just have to make him wake up," Traveller chirped.

"hey come closer, I want to try something," Blue said.

"Sure," he said leaning closer.

His eyes widened as Blue kissed him, or rather the body.

Blue?

Traveller fled the body as Nightmare woke with a vengeance to his mate.

"That was disgusting," Traveller said spitting into the sink, feeling ill but at least he was no longer in that body.

"Your a child!" Blue shrieked in shock, looking totally freaked out.

"lets never do this again!" Traveller said fleeing that multiverse.