Part 16(Special Part)

Author's Note
Before anything else let's clear it out that it's an imaginative fictional story. Taekook are the main characters because I love them so much. If you happen to have read this fiction on instagram don't think I'm copying someone's work because that's not the case. Read the story before accusing or assuming that it's copied by me.

And it's a LGBT content so if you don't support it don't read it.

So here you all go enjoy reading

Cold CEO and Cold Mafia (special episode)

Jungkook was in living room, typing on his laptop and checking his watch in between. It was half past 12 but Taehyung wasn't back home yet. After 10 minutes his phone made a ding sound and it was a message. Jk sighed knowing who it can be. He opened the message and it was same thing he didn't wanted to see.
"Koo I'll not be returning home tonight. I'm busy. That's what the message said with contact saved as 'Jeon Kim Taehyung". Disappointed JK worked on his laptop for 15 more minutes before closing it and tiredly walking to his bedroom. He wanted to cuddle and love his husband but his husband the stupid mafia V had been busy since last 2 months with his mafia work. In day time he was busy with company as The CEO Kim Jeon Taehyung and in most of the nights he was busy as V the mafia.
It's been 3 years to their marriage. Everything was going great between them with a lot of love and some possessiveness for each other. But since last 2 months Taehyung had been damn busy to time with JK. They haven't even talk with each other properly, loving each other like other times was another thing.
Jk was trying everything in his reach to make as much as time he can to spend with Taehyung but Tae was too busy for that.
JK knew work is important but for a relationship spending quality time was more important. At least a weekend wasn't a big deal for Taehyung to give Jungkook. But no.. Tae didn't even realized that he was intentionally or unintentionally not giving his time to his human bunny who was now too much irritated by his bread face husband for not giving the love he deserves.
So JK being JK decided to take care of the matter as in his style. He loved Taehyung crazily and was a sweet bunny for Taehyung but still was the cold CEO.
Next week Taehyung came back home and like last one whole week JK wasn't home. And there was only one message saying "I'm busy"
Tae pouted. He returned from his mission and wanted to cuddle with his human bunny like he has always been doing. But didn't realized he was just cuddling the sleeping bunny since last 2 months and not giving the love which was Jk's right. And now JK was always busy since last week. Jk wasn't there in mornings to share some morning kisses, for making his suit/outfit every morning, to share breakfast. Taehyung remembers clearly that he had only seen JK two times in last week and cuddling was not part of that.
Next day was weekend and Taehyung being as usual getting ready as mafia V. And Jungkook was in living room going through a file. JK got up to make himself a coffee as maids were on leave for weekends. Jk was pouring his coffee when he felt a hug from back. A warm and loving hug he longed for. But....
JK: Don't do this Taehyung. I'm busy. (said ice coldly)
Tae: What.. But you are just making coffee love... Let's have breakfast together.
JK: I'm busy Taehyung, I already ate my breakfast. (said coldly)
Tae: What? You already ate breakfast? You didn't wait for me again...?
JK: What's the big deal in that. I'm busy and need to work so I ate already. You aren't only one who is busy Taehyung, and you must be getting late.. I and YOU.. don't have time for this.. (said coldly and mockingly)
Tae: Oh right bunn.. I'm late.. See you in evening love bye.
Jk felt furious inside that how clueless Taehyung was being for not understanding how much JK wanted to spend time with him. Taehyung leaned for a kiss but Jungkook walked away pretending not noticing, sipping his coffee.
Tae pouted and this continued for one more week. And now Taehyung was craving badly for his love, his husband. Their little interactions were all gone and Tae realized that it's been 3 months he had spend his hubby time, his love time with his husband. They didn't even talked properly. Jungkook was giving him cold no.. coldest shoulder like he was stranger and enemies since births.
And now Taehyung was forced to think about his actions and knew it right away that he deserved Kook's cold behavior for making him feel ignored and alone, unloved.
Tae: You definitely deserve it.. My bunny did right thing to ignore you stupid mafia V. You deserve to be ignored........ Ahhhhhh but I can't take it.. I want to shower my bunny with love and care. I want to kiss him until we are out of breath.
Tae: I have to make it up for my cute but cold hubby..
Tae understood how much he was involved in work that unintentionally he ignored his love and love life.
Next day Taehyung decorated his roof top with a lot of candles and fairy lights. He arranged Kook's favourite red rose and while lilies and decorated the rooftop in a romantic arrangement. He covered the soft mattresses with white sheets and arranged a romantic dinner, wine and movie night and a surprise.
Now that it was night and he knew JK will come late only to make Tae suffer like he did since last few months.
Tae called Kook, so that Kook will return home early. And for this he had to plan a little prank.
Tae dialed Kook's no. but Kook didn't answered at first.
Tae: He is really mad.. Aish all my fault. (tries again)
After trying for 3 times, Jk finally answered and without hearing or listening Taehyung he said.
Jk: I know you will be late again. Don't disturb me. I'm busy.. (said irritated and coldly).
Tae pouted but said.
Tae: I know you are busy but... I just returned from work and I'm not feeling well. Love I think something is wrong with me. Please come home.. I'm feeling so down..
Tae said in very low voice making Kook panic. JK was told that Tae was out for his mafia work again and it made Kook panic knowing how dangerous it can be.
Jk: What happened to you Tae.. I'm coming back right now. Did you call doctor..(asked panicked)
Tae:Come fast...I'm on rooftop..(said acting weak and hung up the phone)
Jk become very nervous and hurried back home. When he reached home and went on rooftop he found it all black and dark. He panicked more.
JK: Taehyung, Tae.. (he called for Tae panicked)..
He didn't get answer but soon the darkness was replaced by fairy lights and electric candles. Kook saw Tae standing between the rooftop near a table.
Kook was surprised but still worried.
JK: You are fine?
Tae: Yes. I'm completely fine.. I'm sorry bunn..
And what happened next was exact the same thing he expected from Kook.
SLAP.. his cheek stinged. No one dares to touch mafia king V....
BUT KIM JEON JUNGKOOK IS EXCEPTION...
Tae smiled knowing he deserved it for making Kook scared.
Kook: Idiot.. You scared me... (yelled with teary eyes)
In the next moment Tae caught Kook's lips in a heartwarming kiss. A kiss declaring his love, asking for apologizes for making Kook sad. Tae pulled back after total 5 minutes passionate kiss.
Tae: I'm sorry.. (kiss) sorry for scaring you (kiss) sorry for unintentionally ignoring you (kiss) sorry for not spending time with you(kiss) sorry for making you sad (kiss) sorry for making you feel ignored and unloved.. (long kiss) I love you so much bunny. Soo sooo much. (kiss)
JK pouted before smiling and hitting Tae's chest
JK: You need to be. You made me suffer. I understand work is important but I also need your love. I also need to show you my love idiot bread face.. I'll forgive you only if you promise me that you'll never ever ignore me again for your work.
Tae: I promise you love that I'll never ever put anything above you..nor work neither anything or anyone else..
JK: Then you are forgiven.
Tae: Now I'm all yours to do anything and everything.
JK kissed Tae passionately.
JK: I love you..
Tae: I love you more. Lets eat dinner first then we'll watch your favourite movie.. Is that Ok?
Jk nodded and pecked Tae's lips. After dinner and watching a romantic movie Tae handed a envelope to JK. JK opened the envelop and was surprised to see tickets of New Zealand.
Tae: Vacations and second honeymoon...
JK smiled the bunny smile and hugged Taehyung and spend their romantic night and LIFE in each others arms, embrace.

........The end........

________
I hope you enjoy reading this fiction.
And Vote, share and comment for authors motivational support.
Please look forward to read more.
And don't forget to check my profile for more fun stories and shortstories.

Love you all💜💜