The driver dropped him off before going to park the car, so Jimin walked through the front yard himself. Just as he was about to knock and his heart hung on a tightrope, he saw Taehyung open the door and appear.

All the anger and sadness he felt in the car transformed into an urge to throw himself into the other's arms.

I miss you.

Let's stop this cold war, okay?

Whatever I did wrong, tell me, don't ignore me.

......

But all of that was squashed under his pride and reason.

Jimin stared at the young man less than a meter away from him, and suddenly felt this person seemed a bit unfamiliar.

This unfamiliarity didn't come from their "cold war", but from the politeness and distance that seemed to say they really weren't familiar.

Jimin blinked, then cautiously said, "Hello...... May I ask if Taehyung's home?"

That person stared at Jimin with interest: "How did you know I'm not Taehyung?"

Inwardly shocked while also letting out a sigh of relief, Jimin also carefully observed the other... This was Taehyung's older brother?

Gods above, they looked way too alike. Even at such a close distance, he couldn't see any differences; even their clothes were the same.

"B-by, intuition." Jimin remembered what he once promised Taehyung and automatically shifted his gaze to the side, no longer staring directly at the person in front of him.

Taeyang continued to look at him for quite a few seconds, wearing an ambivalent smile with a raised eyebrow. Right before he felt uncomfortable, the other finally moved to the side and let him in.

"I remember you," Taeyang didn't introduce himself and said this instead.

Jimin paused... What do you remember?

Taeyang: "You're the person I played a duet with 5 years ago. Moonlight Sonata and Fantaisie Impromptu."

Jimin's 1st reaction was that Yeo-Jin told him this, but thinking back, she had asked him about it but he lied and said no, so it shouldn't be her... And Taehyung definitely wasn't a possibility; that guy didn't know anything.

Taeyang led him to the living room and smiled: "You only grew a bit older, a bit taller. Your face didn't change much."

Looks like it was Taeyang himself who remembered. Jimin was both shocked at the other's strong memory and also nervous about how to explain this to Taehyung later.

"Sit." Taeyang saw his absent-minded expression and looked upstairs. "Little Taehyung's upstairs and will probably come down a bit later. Let's chat for a while."

The housekeeper brought tea, and Taeyang personally poured Jimin a cup. "Tell me about you and Little Taehyung."

Stupefied, Jimin didn't know where to start.

Taeyang: "That we performed a duet together, does he know? I don't think I heard him mention it before... With his personality of telling me everything under the sun, if he knew, he'd definitely call and bother me about it."

Taehyung truly didn't know. Jimin felt a rush of guilt and had a premonition that all he strove to hide would soon get exposed by this person who shared the same face w/ Taehyung.

He was also afraid, desperately considering the best way to lessen the impact of his lies...... Or should he keep lying and say that he forgot everything about the TV station?