Kageyama Tobio #2

Story contains smut. Tsukki and Kags are already dating and the first-years are now third-years :P  Kei has a degradation kink. ;)

.

.

.

Saturday

3rd person p.o.v. 

The Karasuno Volleyball team decided to hang out during the weekend, but Tsukishima and Kageyama needed an immense amount of convincing, since they both don't like socializing with others. However, they do get along with each other sometimes, despite being in a relationship. Hinata and Yachi tried 10 times to get them to come along, but both only agreed when their captain, Tadashi, spoke to them. 

Now, they were enjoying the spring festival. "See guys? It's not so bad, now, is it?" the freckled boy asked his stubborn friends. "I guess not," they replied simultaneously. The group stuck together for about 2 minutes before everyone slowly started doing their own thing. Tsukishima and Kageyama were unfortunately - or fortunately depending on who you are asking - stuck together, considering neither of them wanted anything to do with their teammates. Tsukishima started walking toward the sweet stall and Kageyama quietly followed him. "Why are you following me, your Highness?" Tsukishima sneered at his boyfriend. "I don't want you to be alone in a crowded place like this and I certainly don't want to be with the rest of our team," Kageyama replied, ignoring the nickname Kei called him by. "Can't say I blame you, to be honest," Tsukishima muttered. However, Kageyama heard him and smirked. 

He wrapped his arm around his shoulders, watching the blonde's face turn pink with embarrassment. "What's this~? Are you embarrassed, Moonshine~?" Kageyama teased, removing his arm from the blonde's shoulder and holding his waist, his hand occasionally resting on the blonde's firm ass. "Sh-shut up! Of course I'm not!" Kei denied. The woman from behind the stall watched the two with heart eyes, before internally squealing at how cute they were. She discreetly asked her two coworkers to look at the two boys and when they did, they freaked out with her. "They're so cute together!" the first woman whispered. "I know right!?" the second worker agreed. "I want a relationship like that!" the third worker whined. 

The two boys walked toward the stall and Kageyama bought Tsukishima a candy apple and some candy strawberries. "Here," he gave them to the blonde, whose eyes were sparkling just like a child's would. That image has been burnt into my retinas and sent all the way to my brain, Kageyama thought, blushing. The two thanked the three stall workers and they walked to the Ferris Wheel. Tsukki went to the ticket booth and paid for his and Kageyama's ticket.

 "Yo, dude! Check out that blonde cutie! Isn't he super sexy~? He's got such sexy and slender legs as well, but I bet they'd look even better wrapped around my waist!" An annoying and new voice called out. Kageyama turned around to see a boy with fluffy auburn hair and very seductive green eyes standing by a tree with some of his friends. "What do you want with him?" Kageyama questioned, jealous and pissed that these fuckboys were commenting inappropriately about his boyfriend. "None of your business, bro," the boy responded. Tobio rolled his eyes at the guy's attitude, but kept subtly watching him, making sure he doesn't make any moves on his attractive, blonde, sexy, middle blocker. However, he looked away from the stranger for one second and the stranger waltzed over to Kei, startling the poor boy with an arm around his shoulder as his other hand covered his eyes. "What the fuck!?" he shrieked, catching Tobio's attention. "Hey! Let go of him!"  the brunette yelled.