Daichi Sawamura

Includes: Shower sex in public and neglected Kei

3rd person p.o.v.

There's no mistake that Karasuno's captain, Daichi Sawamura, had a huge crush on a blonde first-year, Tsukishima Kei. Everyone, except the blonde, knows about it, but what absolutely no one knows, is that their captain, is a pervert and has a vast Senpai kink.

Many nights he dreamed about the blonde crying out for him, begging him to let him release. He fantasizes about Tsukishima calling him Senpai with a sexy and erotic moan.

Today, the team had a day off and it was scorching, so their coach, Keishin Ukai, and advisor, Ittetsu Takeda, decided to take them to the pool.  Everyone thanked them, including Tsukishima, which everyone found fucking adorable. But everyone noticed how docile Tsukishima has been the past few days and they were all very worried about him. Daichi made it his job to watch over the blonde. 

When they got to the public pool, Hinata, Tanaka, and Noya immediately removed their clothes, sprinted to the pool, and immediately cannonballed in the water. "Those idiots only have the brain capacity for one thought at a time, don't they?" A freckled first-year, Tadashi Yamaguchi, asked, stroking Kei's arm in reassurance. "Simpletons..." Tsukishima deadpanned silently. Tobio Kageyama, a first-year setter, was beside him and snickered. He noticed that Kei didn't have his signature smirk when he said that and he got worried so he ruffled the blonde's hair. The two have gotten weirdly close, but the team isn't complaining. In fact, they're happy that their adorable, salty, and fucking hot blonde was getting along with the boy he absolutely hated. However... Daichi was a tad jealous that Kageyama was literally sticking to his crush, but he got to see Kei smile softly, so for him that factors in. 

The rest of the team looked for a spot to put their stuff, and Daichi ensured that everyone was wearing sunscreen. When he saw Tsukishima completely under the shade of a parasol, the captain sat next to him and engaged in small talk with the younger.
"Don't feel like going for a swim, Tsukishima?" he asked. "No, not really. People with pale skin like me should avoid staying in the sun for very long," he replied. "I see. How about this: you go in, enjoy the cool water for a bit, and then come back here. Sound good?" Daichi offered.

Tsukki knew that there was no point in trying to argue against his captain because no°1: he respects him, no°2: he has a crush on the third-year, and no°3: he knows that his captain won't change his mind. So, after getting himself ready, Kei went straight to the pool and when his body made contact with the nice, cool water, he felt himself relax.

Daichi's p.o.v

I was in the shade watching over everyone and making sure nobody got hurt. My eyes rested on Tsukishima, who was leaning against the edge, his eyes closed. I watched as Suga approached him with caution. I watched as Suga's eyes went wide, then soft. He motioned for me to come over and I did just that. "He fell asleep. Think you can help me carry him out of the water and under the shade?" Suga asked me with a smirk. I nodded and hoisted the blonde up, carried him back to where I was seated, and laid him down. I sat next to him, my hand on his forehead. A gold eye snapped open and made contact with my chocolate brown eyes. "Got you," he whispered to me. I stared at him confused, then it hit me. He pretended to sleep! "Cheeky little brat," I commented.  Tsukishima chuckled and pulled out a book.

 I need to think of a way to get him back for pranking his captain. "What are you glaring at the pool for, Senpai?"I heard Tsukishima ask. He called me Senpai. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, I swore repeatedly in my head. "Um... Daichi-Senpai? Are you okay?" Tsukishima closed his book and moved closer to me. I grabbed his arm, pulled him up, and dragged him to the showers. Once we got there, I found a large empty stall and I shoved the blonde in, getting in after him and locking the door of our stall. He was glued to the wall as my eyes scanned him from head to toe and vice versa. Tsukishima tried to walk away from me, but I quickly stopped him and immediately pinned him to the wall. I started to get the water running while furiously kissing Kei. I almost forgot that he wasn't wearing his glasses, so there was no need for me to remove them.