Sugawara Koushi

Summary: Tsukishima has been absent for two days and Sugawara is worried, so he decides to pay the blonde a visit. He didn't know he would find an adorable and childish blonde instead of his regular salty and sassy self. Featuring: Soft!Tsukki. There won't be any explicit sexual content but prepare for an intense amount of fluff. 

Pic isn't mine. Creds to the artist!

3rd person p.o.v.

It was a Wednesday and this is the third time this week that Karasuno has noticed Yamaguchi coming to the gym later and without Tsukishima. Daichi, being the caring captain with a crush on the blonde, decides to ask Yams if Tsukki is okay. "He's not feeling well. He's been sick since Saturday and I was always late for practice because he refused to let me leave his house," Yams blushed a bit at the memory of Tsukishima being adorable and clingy. "I'm assuming he was adorable if you're blushing," Suga mentioned. "He was! He was like a completely different person!" Yamaguchi stated, before telling everyone what Tsukishima was like. "I really want to go see him now!!" Hinata whined, making Suga, Tanaka, Nishinoya, Daichi, Asahi, and Kageyama nod in agreement. "Hmm... I can give you guys his address since I won't be able to join you," Yams said. "Why not?" Hinata asked. "I'm going to practice on my float serves and then I have to get him some strawberry shortcake," the freckled boy replied. "We can buy the shortcake for him. You've already looked after him, so now it's our turn," Hinata declared. "He's right. You deserve to relax," Kageyama agreed. "I know you guys feel that way, but I don't know how Tsukki will react to me not being there," Yamaguchi stated. "Don't worry. We'll tell him you wish him a good recovery," Tanaka and Nishinoya declared. 

*After school*

Suga's p.o.v.

I was waiting for the first and second years in front of the school with Asahi and Daichi. I can't believe we're going to see Tsukishima! I am so worried about him, but I'm glad I get to see him being adorable. See, the thing is, I have a huge crush on him. Everything about him captivates me, but I have a seeking suspicion that I'm not the only one who feels that way about him. "I hope he's taking his medicine," I voice out my concern. "Why wouldn't he?" Daichi asked. "Well... you never know. He might be the type of person who absolutely hates taking his medicine," Asahi defended. "Yeah, but it's Tsukishima!" I heard Tanaka state. "But Tadashi said that Tsukishima hates taking his medicine and he gets very... childish," Nishinoya stated in response to his comment. "Hey, guys!" I greet. They all saw me and rushed towards the entrance. "Suga! What if Tsukishima isn't taking his medicine!?" Hinata, Tanaka, Noya and Kageyama shouted at me. "Then we'll be there to give him his medicine," Daichi reassured. We walked towards Tsukki's house and when we got there, it was quiet. I rang the doorbell and we all waited anxiously and excitedly for someone to open the door. 

"I found the house key!" Hinata called. We all turned to see him holding the key to the front door. "Hinata, you moron! We can't just invite ourselves in!" Kageyama shouted, shaking Hinata back and forth. Tanaka was shouting at Kageyama to let Hinata go, Hinata was shouting at Kageyama and Kageyama was yelling at Hinata. The front door opened, suddenly and we all went quiet. "Hey Tsukishima," Asahi greeted. "Hello?" he replied, tilting his head to the side. "...cute," we all muttered. "You know, you could ring the doorbell," Tsukishima stated. "We did, but no one answered," Nishinoya said. "Really? I was awake though, but heard nothing?" Tsukishima questioned himself. "Are you guys sure you rang my doorbell and not the neighbor's?" he asked us. We all went stiff. "We rang the wrong bell!" we all yelled in despair. "It's alright, guys! Now come in and make yourselves comfy," Tsukki invited us in and we all looked at him with love and adoration. 

"Huh? Where's Yama?" Tsukishima asked, in a whiny voice. "He's practicing his float serves, but he wishes you a fast recovery," Daichi told him. Tsukishima pouted, crossed his arms, and sat on the floor. He's like a little kid!!! I squealed internally. "Aww, Tsukki, it's going to be okay! He promised to come to see you tomorrow," Asahi cooed towards him petting his head. "But Yama said he'd get me some cake!" the blonde whined cutely. We all stared at him, blushing. "He bought you the cake, but asked us to keep an eye on you," I told him. His eyes sparkled but he was still upset at the fact that Tadashi couldn't make it. I grabbed his hands, hoisted him up so he was on his feet, and we walked to the couch, with him holding onto my hand. "Tadashi was right! Tsukishima is adorable when he's sick!" Tanaka and Nishinoya squealed, deciding to stop simping for Kiyoko and Yachi. Kei sat down on the couch, between Tanaka and Noya, making me jealous. Noya asked if he could watch some TV, to which Kei happily complied. "There anything, in particular, you wanna watch?" Tanaka asked the cute blonde. Daichi, Asahi, and I joined them on the couch, whereas Hinata and Kageyama sat on the floor, both of them fighting over who gets to lean against Tsukki's thighs, seeing as his legs were crossed. Kei seemed to understand what they wanted, so he uncrossed his legs, tapping the two boys' shoulders.