*Requested* Oikawa Tooru x Tsukishima Kei

Credits go to the artist for the picture 

Requested by: wardens_S_H I apologize for the late update, but I was struggling with my mental health.  

Summary: Seijoh and Karasuno have their first practice match and the captain notices a tall blonde male and decides that he will do whatever he must to make the blonde his. They go on a date, Tsukishima denies having enjoying it, they go to the movies, since it's a Friday afternoon and during the movie, Oikawa sneaks a few looks at his date, but he gets horny. Story doesn't quite follow the anime. 

Tsukki's p.o.v

We were all lined up and waiting to go on the bus. We have our first practice match with Aoba Johsai and Hinata is nervous. We all took our seats and I sat next to Tadashi (no surprise). After a few minutes, I felt myself getting drowsy, so I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I wasn't excited or nervous. I mean, it's just a practice match. It's not like it's the end of the world if we lost. I felt the bus stop, so I woke up, only to find out that we weren't there. I sighed, pit my headphones on and went back to sleep. 

3rd person p.o.v.

While Tsukishima was sleeping, Hinata and Tanaka sat in the back, when suddenly Hinata felt nauseous. He leaned over Tanaka to try and open the window, but ended up puking on the 2nd year's lap. Daichi, Suga and Kageyama stared at them in horror. When the bus finally arrived at their destination, Hinata apologized to Tanaka profusely. The second year reassured him that he wasn't mad and that it happens. However, when he told Hinata to be careful not to screw up in the match, the ginger got nervous all over again and rushed to the bathroom. Kageyama got pissed, Suga held him back and the rest just pretended nothing happened.  

However, on their way to the gym, two Seijoh boys were talking about Karasuno being called the wingless crows, Kiyoko having this cute and sexy vibe about her and how Tanaka looked like a juvenile delinquent. Tanaka poked his head out from behind the wall and Kageyama, Tadashi and Tsukishima walked from behind him. The blonde one's actually attractive!! Kindaichi and Yahaba thought. "Watch yourself! We'll have your heads!" Tanaka threatened as black crows flew around them, making the four boys look badass. Tsukishima smirked, making Kindaichi and Yahaba squeal internally, and waved his hand at Tanaka. "Come on Tanaka. There's no need to say something like that. I mean, look what you've done. The hotshots from Aoba Johsai high are practically shaking in their shoes." Tanaka picked up what Tsukki was putting down and replied, "Oh yeah. Good thinking. It'll hurt more if we beat you on the court instead." Kindaichi defended, "You really think we're afraid of you?" Who is this beanpole? I didn't know they had a player that tall... and attractive, Yahaba thought. 

Just then, Daichi appeared and Tsukishima disappeared. "Hey, knock that off!! I cannot take you anywhere!" he scolded. He grabbed Tanaka's head and made him bow apologetically. "I am so sorry about him," he also bowed, apologizing. "It's fine," Yahaba forgave. Tanaka glared at the two boys and Daichi scolded, "Don't you make that face at me." 

They walked away and Kindaichi saw Kageyama. "So how've you been, 'Your Majesty'? I bet you've already whipped your new loyal subjects into shape," he spoke, pissing Tanaka off. Kageyama simply replied with a "uh-huh" and walked to his new team, but ended up getting whacked upside the head by Tanaka and Suga. "Yep. That's the King. As stuck up as ever," Kindaichi stated as he was still shocked from the curt response.       

~~With Tsukishima~~

After Daichi appeared, Tsukishima refused to be scolded and lectured, so he left to the gym. Unfortunately for him, a few girls spotted him and started squealing. Seijoh thought that Oikawa showed up, but instead, found a tall, blonde boy with glasses walking in the gym. They looked at where the squealing was, but soon realized that they were looking at Tsukishima. "Looks like someone's getting a lot of attention~" Ennoshita, a second year, teased. "I don't even want it..." Tsukishima muttered. Ennoshita laughed at his response and helped the blonde with his stretching. The ace of Seijoh, Iwaizumi Hajime, would be lying if he said Kei wasn't attractive and it seems as though he wasn't the only one who thought that. It seems as though everyone on that team thought he was attractive. A few minutes into the game, more squeals were heard all over again. Entering the gym, was Oikawa Tooru. He waved at his team and said, "I've been watching shortly, but it seems as though I was right. Number 6," Tsukishima glared at the captain, "and number 5." Hinata flinched. "You two must be first years; your receives are terrible," Oikawa insulted. Hinata simply growled and Tsukishima, being the calm and reserved individual, stated, "stop it. You're acting like a toddler!" Oikawa looked over at the blonde again and this time, he stared creepily. Daichi noticed and smirked, ruffling Tsukki's hair, as if he was showing him off. Oikawa got pissed, but took that as a challenge, to make Tsukishima his.