Kuroo Tetsurou (SFW)

Story is based on my AU where Tsukki is in a band with Akaashi Keiji, Semi Eita, and Iwaizumi Hajime. Semi is the vocalist, Iwa and Akaashi play electric guitar, and Tsukki plays the drums. You guys can think up of a name for their group/band :) 

Quick facts before  I get into the story: Semi, Kuroo and Iwa are 24, Akaashi is 23, and Tsukki is 22. Tsukki and Kuroo have been dating for 2 years, but Kei's ex from when he was a first-year in high school (Kayla) shows up and flirts with Kuroo.  

Tsukki's p.o.v.

My band members and I were getting ready for a concert and while I usually don't sing, this time we all sing. We're playing a song called "Gossip", but we only practiced our parts individually. I do that all the time anyway, because I'm insecure about my voice when I sing. Anyway, Akaashi-san noticed I was nervous and he reassured me, with Iwaizumi-san and Semi-senpai doing the same. "I... I never sang in front of a crowd before," I confessed, shocking everyone. "Why not? I'm sure you have a very beautiful voice," Iwaizumi-san asked. I noticed Akaashi-san thinking about something. 

"How about we do this? Kei-kun is accompanied by Eita-kun when it's his turn to sing. Is that okay?" Iwaizumi-san proposed. "I actually like that idea, Iwaizumi-san," I felt a bit better knowing that I won't have to sing on my own. I looked at the 24 year vocalist as if to ask if he was okay with the last-minute arrangements. He nodded with a small smile, making me, once again, feel better.  

We got into our positions and waited for the the curtains to rise. In the crowd, I notice my best friend Tadashi waving at me and I saw Akiteru, my older brother with my mom. I also saw Kuroo-san and I felt much better knowing that my boyfriend and family was here. Iwaizumi-san and Semi-senpai were doing a quick introduction to what song we're going to be performing. Akaashi-san started counting. I took a deep breath and started playing the drums. 

*Song plays here*

Semi: 

Welcome to the city of lies. 

Where everything's got a price. 

It's gonna be your favorite  place.

 You can be a movie star and get everything you want.

Just put some plastic on your face.

This place is a circus. 

You just see the surface. 

They cover shit under the rug. 

You can't see they'tr faking.

They'll never be naked. 

Just fill your drink with tonic gin, this is the American dream, so

Semi and Akaashi:

Sip the gossip. 

Drink till you choke. 

Sip the gossip. 

Burn down your throat. 

You're not iconic. 

You are just like them all. 

Don't act like you don't know, so

Iwa and Akaashi:

Sip the gossip.

Drink till you choke. 

Sip the gossip. 

Burn down your throat.  

You're not iconic.