*Requested* Iwaizumi Hajime

Requested by: kurootetsuno

Sorry for the late update! >w<

College AU! with my OC: Sato Asuka. 

Summary: Tsukishima Kei is a college student, who stays in the college dorms with Iwaizumi Hajime. The older male has taken a strong liking to the blonde and gets a little too jealous and possessive if anyone flirts with the blonde. Featuring: Hard dom!Iwaizumi x powerbottom!Tsukishima.

Tsukishima's p.o.v

I was on my way to Kyoto University for my first course. I wasn't studying any particular subject, but I certainly want to get some education in order for my future. I am still playing volleyball, but in case I have to quit volleyball I would love to study for another career. When I got there, an older student from Kyoto University showed me the way to the dorms. I had expected to be alone, but alas we don't always get what we want. "You will be required to share a room with someone, Tsukishima," the advisor, Sato-san, told me. I felt a bit uncomfortable around him. He's been getting too touchy with me: always grabbing my shoulders, caressing my back, or the occasional head pat. The touching was making me uncomfortable, especially considering that I don't know him. All I know is his name and that he is older than me. Shame that Tadashi isn't here with me. I got so used to his company, that I didn't realize how uncomfortable I could feel around new people.

We arrived at the dorms and we stopped at room 101, which Sato informed me was the room I was sharing. He didn't tell me who I was sharing the room with, but he did tell me to come to him if I needed anything. I thanked him, but before I could knock on the door, he handed me my keys and gave me a piece of paper with his number. He is seriously giving me the creeps, I thought. He left and I decided to be polite and knock on the door. "Coming," a voice called from inside. I flinched slightly at the voice and prepared to introduce myself to my roommate. When the person inside opened the door, I recognized him. Iwaizumi Hajime. He used to go to Seijoh or Aoba Johsai high school. When we first "met", it was during our practice match in high school.

"Well, looks like we meet again eh, Tsukishima?" he told me. "How... do you know my name?" I asked in a low whisper. Apparently, he heard me and answered, "Oikawa wouldn't stop talking about you after our first practice match. He asked Daichi Sawamura what your name was and he wouldn't shut up about you." I was flabbergasted. "Why would Oikawa-san talk about me?" I asked, genuinely confused. I saw Iwaizumi-san's cheeks turn pink and I put my hand on his forehead as he answered my question. "Also, do you have a fever? Your face is a bit too warm," I asked. He smiled warmly at my question. "No, I don't have a fever, it's the heat outside. As for why Oikawa would talk about you constantly, I don't know the reason. He wouldn't shut up about how attractive and cute you are. Which, now that I can see you from up close, I can confirm that he was right about every single one of your traits," he winked at me, causing my face to flush. "Come on in. We can talk more once you've settled in," he told me. I thanked him and walked into our shared bedroom and I saw that there were two single beds on each side, two desks, one bathroom, two nightstands, and one closet. I think I could get used to sharing a room with Iwaizumi-san, I concluded after seeing how organized and clean he was.

Iwaizumi's p.o.v

After I let Tsukishima in, my eyes followed his movements. Eventually, I let my eyes travel from his neck to his waist, and then my eyes rested on his ass and thighs. It should be a crime to be this sexy, I told myself. I then went to the bathroom, so I could cool my face down. I had lied to him when he asked if I had a fever. The reason why my face was so warm, was because of his cuteness when he was confused about why Oikawa would constantly blabber about him. I don't think he even knew that he was being cute, which makes me adore him even more. I heard my phone vibrate and when I checked who was calling me, my happy mood went down to frustration. "Oikawa? What do you want? You literally called me an hour ago!" I complained. "Iwa! I heard from Daichi that Kei-chan is your roommate in college! How dare you not tell me!? I thought we were best friends!" he whined on the other end. I got out of the bathroom and noticed Tsukishima sitting on the sofa studying. So studious, I thought lovingly looking at the blonde beauty. "IWA!!" I heard Oikawa screech from the other line. That screech was so loud I had to pull the phone away from my ear.