*Requested* Kita Shinsuke x Tsukishima Kei

I don't know who's hand is petting Tsukki's head, but let's just imagine that it's Kita Shinsuke just for the sake of this story. 

Requested by: wardens_S_H

Summary:  Inarizaki was watching the match between Karasuno and Shiratorizawa. Everyone was surprised that someone blocked Ushiwaka. The captain couldn't keep his eyes off of the tall blonde who's name is Tsukishima Kei.  

3rd person p.o.v. 

With Inarizaki

The Inarizaki team was in the train and on their way to the stadium, after making it to nationals, watching the match between Shiratorizawa and Karasuno. "Which team is playing now?" Atsumu Miya asked. "Ya dumbass! It's Karasuno vs Shiratorizawa," his twin brother Osamu replied. "I'm surprised that the 'Wingless Crows' made it this far," Aran Ojirou stated. "Same..." Atsumu agreed. "Supposedly, they've got two first years who can do quick attacks. One of them is Kageyama Tobio and their number 10," Kita informed, before continuing "they also have a really tall first year, number 11. He's apparently a middle blocker and stopped Seijoh's ace, Iwaizumi Hajime." Everyone stared at Kita in shock and Atsumu looked at the screen, just in time to see Tsukishima block Ushiwaka. "He's cute!" he shouted, completely overlooking the fact that Ushiwaka was stopped for the first time ever. He received weird and different looks from other passengers on the train and he apologized. "HE SHUT DOWN USHIWAKA!!!" Osamu whisper-shouted. "Shit... looks like that block damaged his hand," Aran stated, which made Kita glare at the ace of Shiratorizawa through the screen. "Fuck... the poor thing must be in a world of pain," Kita muttered, looking at Tsukishima being escorted to the infirmary with their managers, Yachi Hitoka and Shimizu Kiyoko.

Everyone on Shinsuke's team smirked knowingly. "Looks like someone's cold heart is melting," Aran half-mocked. "Maybe it did, because of this cute boy," Atsumu spoke. "It definitely did," Kita confirmed, staring at the screen, waiting eagerly for the blonde to make his entrance.    

With Karasuno

3rd person p.o.v.

Tsukishima was in the infirmary with his older brother and Kiyoko while Yachi waited outside nervously. The doctor was taping his fingers together, then put a bandage around his wrist and the taped fingers, so he could still play, but he was advised to take it easy after this match. He wasn't thinking about the pain, but rather how he could come up with a plan to beat Shiratorizawa and Kiyoko noticed. Akiteru, Kei's older brother, also noticed that he wasn't thinking about how much pain he must be in, but he sure as hell knows that Kei is hiding the fact that he is in pain. What he doesn't know.... is why?

Meanwhile with the rest of the team, Daichi was deep in thought and the image of Tsukishima's pained expression made him play harder. Suga was surprised, but then also came up with a few mean ideas. And by  mean ideas, I mean ideas that would throw Ushiwaka off guard and make their defenses weak. Tanaka and Nishinoya got too hyped up and almost hit the ball into the net. Yamaguchi, Kageyama and Hinata glared threateningly at the ace, who caused him pain. "Looks like someone's in trouble~~" Tendou Satori, a middle blocker from Shiratorizawa, sang. "It was an accident. I did not intend to hurt his hand," Ushiwaka spoke, feeling guilty. "I know it ain't your fault, buddy, but they seem to want to kill you," Tendou muttered, glaring at Karasuno. 

Suddenly, Yachi ran back up to the bleachers and Saeko, Tanaka's older sister, looked down to see Kiyoko running after Tsukishima. "Yes!!" cheered Kita, quietly. "He's back!!" the twins cheered, though Osamu was quieter than his twin. Atsumu got glared at by his captain and he cleared his throat. Suna was quiet throughout the whole ordeal, but everyone noticed the joy when the blonde middle blocker returned. When the match ended, Inarizaki just left the train station and walked to the stadium where the award ceremony was being held. Karasuno won against Shiratorizawa and there was a ceremony held to congratulate them. Oikawa and Iwaizumi were there to watch who would lose, but they left before the ceremony even began. 

Oikawa whispered a small "congrats megane-kun", which Iwaizumi overheard. Iwaizumi looked down to see Tsukishima being given a medal. He let the kindest smile ghost his lips. "Great job, Tsukishima-kun," he whispered. Oikawa looked at his friend and pushed him towards the exit, claiming he will puke if he stays any longer. "Shittykawa" Iwaizumi muttered, so only his tall friend could hear him. "Iwa!!! You meany!!" he whined.  

After the award ceremony

Karasuno left the stadium, but on their way out, they bumped into Inarizaki. The Miya twins immediately took a liking to him and started flirting with him. Suna was more careful, so he just introduced himself. Hinata was behind his tall teammate freaking out about the fact that he could see Inarizaki's team from up close. Kita walked towards him and stretched his hand out. Tsukishima reluctantly took it, making Daichi appear from next to him and holding his shoulder. Suga was on his other side, holding onto his other shoulder. Asahi, Tanaka, Kageyama and Ennoshita were behind Tsukki, sending glares to the other team, threatening them, if they dared lay a hand on their precious blonde teammate. 

"May I talk to your middle blocker?" Kita asked Daichi, who looked towards his coach. Ukai nodded and Daichi nodded back at Kita. "Sure. Tsukishima, you remember the restaurant we went to after our first loss against Seijoh?" Daichi asked, while Suga played with his blonde locks. "Yes, I do," he replied flushed and embarrassed by the third year setter playing with his hair. "Come meet us there after your done. Text us when you're on your way," Daichi told him. Kei nodded and his teammates left, while he was with his school's opposing team: Inarizaki. "How may I help you?" he asked, looking at the captain. 

Suna, as quietly as ever, reached his hand out and played with Kei's hair. "Why does everyone have to touch my hair?" he whispered, embarrassed. "It's really soft and looks very healthy," Suna replied, without a hint of shame. Suddenly, Atsumu and Osamu were next to him, wrapping their arms around his waist and shoulders; Atsumu holding his waist, Osamu holding him from around the shoulder. Kita lifted Kei's chin with his index finger and stared at him in the eyes. "Is there something on my face?" he whispered, quirking an eyebrow in confusion. "No. You're eyes are really captivating," he replied. Kei blushed and thanked him, with a small smile. "Well, we have training now, but here's my number. Text me if you ever want to talk, Angel," Kita spoke, handing Kei a piece of paper with Kita's name and number. He thanked him and told the Inarizaki captain his full name. "Nice to meet you, moonshine," Kita re-introduced. 

Kei blushed an even deeper shade of red and Kita placed a chaste kiss on his lips. After the unexpected kiss, Kei kissed the captain back and left to meet up with his team. "I want to marry him," Kita told his team. The rest of the boys were silent in shock at the sudden change of their cold-hearted captain. "Can't say I blame ya," Atsumu stated, looking at Kei's legs. The other two, Osamu and Suna, nodded in agreement, while watching his hips sway and his hair blow gently in the breeze.

Kita's phone vibrated and he checked to see that the notification came from his messenger. Kei had texted him Good luck on your next match, Kita-san to which he replied with a flirty Thanks, moonshine ❤. Kei sae the emoji and blushed the whole way to the restaurant to meet up with his teammates. As Daichi had requested, the blonde male sent his captain a message, telling him he was on his way to the restaurant.

The second Daichi saw the message, he went outside to try and spot his attractive first year mb. When he was spotted, the captain instantly bombarded him with questions. Sugawara came outside after a while and started playing with Kei's hair again.

"Did they hurt or threaten you?" Suga asked, holding Kei's chin, so they made eye contact. Kei shook his head no and Suga knew he wasn't lying, so he let go of his face and grabbed his hand, walking to the rest of their team, who also bombarded him with questions. Tsukishima couldn't get the image of being kissed by Inarizaki's captain out of his head and told himself that he will watch Inarizaki's next match. Alone.   

Sorry if it's short, but I didn't know how to continue it, so maybe I'll make a part 2 or something. Also, sorry if Kita was a little ooc.