Yamaguchi Tadashi x Tsukishima Kei

Yama's p.o.v

I woke up and texted my childhood friend Tsukki, who I also have a crush on, to tell him that we have to go to school. We are now starting our first day as second years and I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Right now, I'm standing in front of Tsukki's house, so we can walk to school together. When he walked out of his home, my heart starts pounding loudly, because he forgot to brush his hair, making it fluffier and even more adorable.

"Morning Tsukki!!" I greeted in my cheerful voice. He looked at me and nodded, giving me a small smile. Tsukki should smile way more often!! I thought. He looked at me and smiled softly again. I'm starting to catch feelings for him and if I don't do something, these feelings will eat at me and I might end up scaring Tsukki.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*the two boys made it to their school and before they go towards the entrance of the gym, Yamaguchi takes Tsukishima to the other side and traps him between his arms.*

"Tsukki... I have feelings for you. I want to be there when you laugh, smile, cry or need support. Will you be my boyfriend?" I confess. Tsukki turns red and says "yes" to my confession.

I closed the gap between us and my tongue entered his mouth instantly, wandering and leaving no space in his mouth untouched. Tsukki's gasps are swallowed by me, when he felt my warm hands wandering over his stomach, waist, hips, ass, back and chest.

We separated from our make out session, only for me to leave a few unnoticeable hickeys. Tsukki moans my name and I can't contain myself anymore. "Tsukki, when afternoon practice is over, we're going to my place and we will try and take things further. Would you like that?" I tell my now fresh boyfriend, who blushes and nods in response. "But, of course, you must be well behaved or else you're punished~~" I purr near his ear, licking it and smirking after hearing him whine. His cheeks turned pink and his eyes were screwed shut. Tsukishima pecks my cheek and scurries to the gym, leaving me looking at his retreating figure and my eyes wander to his legs. Yes, he's got beautiful legs. They're slender, soft and apparently very sensitive.

Tsukki's p.o.v

I rushed to the gym seeing as practice starts in 10 minutes. I can feel eyes staring at me from the back and I can only assume that it's Tadashi. I had no idea he could be dominant like that, but I'd be lying if I said that it didn't turn me on. I walked in the gym, thinking that Tadashi went to the bathroom, and Hinata started arguing with Kageyama. "Shut up, you idiot," I scolded. I greet the  three third years that I respect and walk in the changing room. Just after I removed my shirt, someone's hand covered my mouth and eyes. I got scared, but relaxed a bit, after figuring out that it was Tadashi.

"Tadashi?" I questioned after his hand left my mouth. "Don't think I didn't hear what you said to Hinata. You're in trouble, darling," he growled in my ear. Does that mean he heard me telling the tangerine to shut up since he was being an idiot?? Well... shit. I cursed. "Don't worry baby, I'll make you feel good after your punishment," Tadashi told me. "Hey!" I squeaked after Tadashi slapped my ass. He left with a wink and a devious smirk. I swear, today is the day I die...... I think to myself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***After practice***

Warning: things from here on are gonna get steamy!! My lovely sinners.... plz enjoy :3

3rd person p.o.v

At the end of practice, Yamaguchi volunteered to clean the gym with Tsukishima. He didn't seem overly fond about this, but he didn't want a second punishment, so he didn't say anything.

After putting the mops away, Tsukishima had to bend over to pick the bucket up and that's when Tadashi lost control. (I can't blame him. Tsukki's got a thicc ass :P) He put his mop away and walked towards his blonde boyfriend, who was now untying the net. He snaked his arms around the blonde male and bit on his neck, making the latter flinch and moan. The freckled boy slipped one warm hand under the blonde's shirt and he sighed happily when the warm hands came in contact with his cold skin. The other hand went down his shorts and began palming his lover. "T-tadashi!" Kei moaned. "Hmm? What's wrong, Tsukki?" Yams asked, acting oblivious.

The teasing ticked Kei off and he tried to flip their position around, but Tadashi wasn't having it. "Tsukki~~ this is your punishment for being mean to Sho-chan," the freckled volleyball player growled in the tall middle blocker's ear. "But please don't tease me!!" he begged, but Tadashi didn't let up. "I told you, this is is your punishment, baby," Tadashi scolded, palming his lover even harder. Tears of pleasure pricked Kei's eyes and he doubled over, trying to get Tadashi's finger inside of him, but that earned him a slap on his ass and a pinch on his nipples. "Ahh!!" Kei moaned out after feeling his nipples being pinched.

"Damn, your nipples are really sensitive Tsukki," Tadashi teased. Kei couldn't even tell Tadashi to shut up and quit teasing him because he himself was in a state of ecstasy. He couldn't tell the dominant freckled boy to stop since Kei doesn't want to be the only one who was feeling good. "Is there something you wanna tell me, sweetheart?" Tadashi speaks, knowing that something is going through the blonde haired male's head. "I.... I want you to feel good too...." Kei responded under his breath. It goes quiet for a while, until Tadashi grabs Kei and makes him kneel in front of him. "If you want to make me feel good, then suck me off, baby boy," he growled. Kei obeyed and shuddered at the name the freckled boy used.

Kei pulled his boyfriend's pants off along with his boxers and Tadashi's dick sprung out, already hard. Kei teased the tip, only to get his head shoved near the rock hard dick and his warm, slick mouth wrapped around the other's member and he began sucking him off. Tadashi groaned and tugged his boyfriend's hair, making him whine. Kei's whine made Tadashi's dick twitch and shortly felt something shout down his throat. The freckled boy released the attractive, tall blonde's head from his dick and grabbed a condom from his short's back pocket. Before Tadashi could open the packet, Kei started to complain about how uncomfortable the floor was. 

His boyfriend chuckled and grabbed a few mats and put Tsukki on it. He then grabbed his jacket and let Kei hold it, while they fuck. Once Tadashi slipped the condom on, he positioned himself at Kei's entrance and slowly moved, groaning at the blonde's tightness. "Are you ok, Tsukki?" Yams asks, only getting a nod in response. "Use your words, baby," the dominant pinch server demanded. "I-I'm fine. Y-you can move n-now," Kei spoke, in between gasps, whines and moans. 

Tadashi wasted no time and began pounding roughly in and out of Tsukishima. Tsukishima, in return, was moaning and screaming at the fast pace his boyfriend was fucking him in. His endurance wasn't the best and if he knows anything about Tadashi, it's that he would fuck him senseless. Kei hoped that because this was their first, he might show some mercy and go for only one round. Unfortunately for him, Tadashi was showing no mercy and Kei's moans, whines and begs, only made the dominant freckled pinch server fuck him harder.

"Tadashi! I'm close~~" Kei moaned. The second year pinch server grabbed his dick and prevented him from cumming. "N-no! Please, Tadashi! Let me cum!" the blonde second year middle blocker begged. When he felt Tadashi's dick twitch, he knew that his boyfriend was close too. "Together now, Tsukki! I'm close too~" Tadashi groaned into Kei's sensitive ear. "Aah~~~~" Kei moaned loudly as he came, before passing out. Tadashi pulled out of the limp body of his submissive boyfriend and started dressing himself. When he was done, Kei was still passed out, so he dressed Tsukki up too. Maybe I went too rough on him for his first time, Tadashi thought.

He carried Kei to his place and when the blonde's mom called, Tadashi told her that he was tired and was staying the night at his place. His mom was thankful and wished them both a good night, to which Tadashi replied with a thank you. The freckled pinch server placed Kei in his bed and laid next to him. Kei snuggled into the chest of his dom and he responded with a hug. The two then fell asleep in each other's embrace.