22. | redhead? bit of a bitch?

ੈ✩‧₊˚

✧.* ┊SPARKS FLY┊✧.*
💥. *. ⋆ — act two. possessed

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO — ❝ don't cream your pants ❞

MAISIE STOOD BESIDE DUSTIN, WATCHING HIM clean out their fridge with a deadpan expression on her face

MAISIE STOOD BESIDE DUSTIN, WATCHING HIM clean out their fridge with a deadpan expression on her face. She had tried to ask him what he was doing that for, but the boy had only mumbled something incoherent in return. She glanced back, her eyes widening as she saw Aaron and Steve holding the demo-dog's corpse, wrapped up in a blanket. She frowned. It was her blanket.

"What the hell," she muttered, a headache forming. She looked down, the frown deepening at the sight of all of their food on the floor, ready to go bad.

"All right," Dusting sighed, staring at the now empty fridge. "It should fit now."

Neither, Aaron or Steve were amused as they held on to the dead being. "Is this really necessary?" Steve asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm with him." Maisie spoke up, frowning at the state of their kitchen.

"Yes, it is, okay?" Dustin snapped, and Aaron rolled his eyes, knowing how passionate his brother was about these kinds of things. "This is a ground-breaking scientific discovery. We can't just bury it like some common mammal, okay? It's not a dog."

"All right, all right, all right," Steve mumbled.

"So, you don't wanna bury it like some 'common mammal', but stuffing it in our fridge is fine?" Maisie asked, tilting her head as she pursed her lips.

"Yes," Dustin answered immediately, walking out of the way as his brother and Steve walked over to the fridge.

"You're explaining this to Joyce," Aaron said, stuffing the end of the demodog in the fridge, pushing it in. Steve couldn't get the head to fit, and they both tried to push it in while the slime from the corpse stuck to the fridge.