2. | missing poster

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

✧.* ┊SPARKS FLY ┊✧.*
💥. *. ⋆ — act one. missing

CHAPTER TWO — ❝ it was will

CHAPTER TWO❝ it was will. ❞

MAISIE WAS RUNNING

MAISIE WAS RUNNING.

The leaves were rustling under her legs and her lungs were starting to burn as she ran close behind Will. The autumn wind was hard on her face, making a chill appear on her arms, as well as turning her cheeks and nose pink from the cold, harsh air. She saw her brother dodge a small puddle on the ground and swiftly jumped over it as well. Maisie then pushed herself to go faster, her competetive side appearing as she tried to catch her brother.

Will looked back at his sister as he tried to speed up his pace, but with Maisie and his age difference, it didn't really chance much anything. In only a second she had tackled him into a pile of leaves and started tickling him.

Will's laughter was as lively and kind, as she was lonely. She never understood why her brother got bullied at school. To her he was the most amazing person in the world. He was kind (way too kind, considering how badly he had been treated his whole life), but he had always treated everyone the way they deserved to be treated. He was brave, in his own special way. And he was so supportive. Will was always there for her, even when she tried so hard to be there for him, he would end up cheering her up. Will was so generous and wonderful, and hurt Maisie, that no one else could see those quilities of him, and instead chose to be cruel for no reason.

She remembered the day she held him for the first time. He was a small newborn wrapped up in her old blanket, his green eyes staring up at her in wonder. Maisie had looked at him with wide eyes and then he had started laughing. A cute little baby laugh, that sounded more like a cough. Maisie swore to never let anything bad happen to him as long as she was alive. The moment she met her baby brother was the day she realized how lost she had been before him.

"Stop! You k-know I hate it when you tickle me!" Will gasped through his laughs. The leaves of different shades and colors sticking out of his hair and clothes.