" But despite that ...I continued to hope that one day my prince charming would come and tell me it's okay . And he did come . Arden . Despite him lying to me about his identity I accepted him . He showed me that I was beautiful and I slowly started to accept myself as I am but ... Then he decided that I wasn't fit to know the matters of the pack so he decided to keep everything from me and lie to me to save his pack . He never once thought what I was going through . During that time I felt something inside me die -" I walked to him and held his hands in mine .

"- my mate had betrayed me Adam " he said as he looked at me " I lost hope and just then I found out I was pregnant. I was conflicted on his I will raise them alone . And more than that I thought and felt guilty that these children weren't Arden's. I thought they were Jordans. But after knowing that Arden lied to me about these babies not being his ...I couldn't stand it . Then I made up my mind to not stay in that relationship anymore. Adam ..." He cupped my face .

" ....I know I'm not the best but ..please accept me . I'm insecure about myself..so much that I feel like hiding from the whole world. So ...so will you... forgive me for loving you and wanting to be selfish... selfish because I want to have you all to myself. " His words sounded so sincere.

" Rain...." I placed my palms on his which was cupping my face and inched closer to him. "...why are you apologizing? You are perfect Rain and I am grateful that you fell in love with me . I don't care about your past because I will accept all of it ...they are a part of you Rain and a part of your life. I don't have much but I'll do my best to show you what a great husband and father I can be ." I moved closer to his lips ." I'm in love with you so much Rain " I said before placing my lips on his .

Rains hands moved to the back of my head. I could feel his fingers mingling in my hair and it felt so fucking relaxing. I placed my hands on his sides on the counter and continued to kiss him . I sucked on his lower lip as for entrance. He opened his mouth with a gasp and I took the chance to insert my tongue in his mouth. His grip on my hair tightened as I licked the roof of his mouth. He wrapped his legs around my waist , rubbing himself on me , looking for friction.

I pulled away after a few seconds. Rain was a complete mess. His face red , saliva dripping from the sides of his mouth and his beautiful eyes glistening with tears . I huffed as I rested my head on his shoulder .

" I'm not going to force you . But ...can I touch you?" I asked . I felt him nip on my neck , indirectly saying he wanted it . I placed my hand under his thigh and hoisted him up , lifting him from the counter. My hands travelled to his ass . I carried him to my room and dropped him on my bed . He landed with a small bounce. I walked back to the door and pushed it shut . Just in case Evan showed up .

I turned my attention to Rain who was looking as sexy as ever . I pulled my belt from my pants and threw it to the other side of the bed . He eyed me as I stripped myself naked in front of him only leaving my underwear on . He bit his bottom lip as I got on top of him .

My hands played with the hem on his shirt asking for permission to lift it . He nodded his head and without a minute of hesitation I pulled off his pink shirt . He moved his hands to my eyes to cover them . I laughed and leaned towards him

" It's pretty embarrassing to be the only one with his underwear on " I said with a low chuckle. He grumbled as he removed his hands from my eyes . He moved his hands to his white drawstring shorts wanting to pull it off . I stopped his hands ." I'll do it " I said .

He observed my moves as I pulled away his shorts together with his underwear. His erection hit the pit of his stomach. He took my pillow from beside him and covered his face . I let out a laugh and he lightly punched my arm .

" Come on~ let me see you " I said lowering myself down .

" B- but it's embarrassing " he said . His voice muffled from underneath the pillow.

" It's not .. everything about you is so beautiful Rain " I said placing wet kisses on his neck . He lifted the pillow and I took the chance to take it from him and throw it to the other side of the room , making sure he doesn't cover himself again .

" Wa- give that back " he whined as I kept kissing his neck . I shushed him and moved down to his chest . I licked his right nipple and played with his left on, pinching it and rubbing it . Small gasps escaped his mouth as he tried to push me away .

I got up , letting his nipples throb after my torture. I moved my hand down to Rain's erection, my fingers curled around his dick and my thumb on his tip . I sat on my knees as I stroked his length . He squirmed as he opened his legs .

"Faster~ please ...more~" he begged as he moved his hips up and down . I stopped stroking him earning a needy whine from him .

" Why?~" he whined moving his hand to his dick . I grabbed his hand and turned him around he was now on his knees , chest pressed against the mattress and ass up in the air only supported by his knees . I pulled down my boxers and leaned on his back .

" Support yourself on your hands and put your thighs together" I whispered near his ear . He followed my orders . I could see his hole leaking with his slick but the doctor said that it might hurt him if I have intercourse with him with two months of his post pregnancy . I jerked myself off , using my precum as a lubricant.

" Ah shit " I cussed as I slid myself between his amazingly soft thighs. Rain gasped in shock as I thrusted myself between his thighs. " You feel amazing Rain" I said between my own groans of pleasure. I placed my hands on his hips , tightly gripping on them and thrusting his hips on myself.

Rains little gasps transformed into loud moans as my dick rubbed on his . I let go of his hips and wrapped on arm around his waist letting my other arm travel to his length which was leaking and twitching like crazy . My torso pressed on his back and I rolled my hips forward , my thrusts getting sloppier each second .

" Adam ...adam ... Adam ..." He moaned showing he was just a point away from his climax . I stroked his dick faster as I put pressure on his dick . And soon enough he came all over my sheets . He fell down on the mattress. After a few thrusts I also released on his back . I fell beside him huffing. Rain turned around to face me .

" You ...how can a puppy looking guy like you be so good at this ?" He huffed . I chuckled and put my hand on his waist pulling him closer to my body .

" Is that bad ?" I asked nuzzling on his neck .

" That's .. called cheating" he mumbled shyly .

" Then punish me " I said giving a peck on his forehead.

" Mmm" he grumbled. We lay there for a few minutes before i noticed that he was already asleep. I kissed his forehead and got up . I took the clothes lying around my room and wrapped a towel around my waist .

After bathing and cleaning up Rain and my room i placed Rain in my bed and tucked him in my comforter. I took one last glance at my lovely omega who was fast asleep and went out my room to do the rest of the chores .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyssss I hope you loved this chapter. Daymn this was a long one and yayyyy ! Finally a chapter with intimate Rain and Adam .

I gotta admit but I think this was my best smut chapter so far . Anyways please leave a comment on how you felt about this chapter and please do vote on this and share ❣️❣️❣️.

2173 words ✨✨✨✨✨✨