15

Ethan's POV

Madison and I were having a really good moment when all of a sudden, some random dude came barging into the door with a gun pointed at Madison.

"Jack? What are you doing here?" She screams and jumps to her feet.

"I was coming over to visit. can I not?"

"no you can't, Jack. what's the real reason your here?" her hands were shaking on her sides. He stepped forward, he gun was still in his hands, pointed at Madison.

"I'm here because you belong with me." I stepped in front of Madison and said, "No she doesn't. She doesn't belong to anyone. Let alone, you." He tilted his head to the side and replied with, "Oh, so your the boy she left me for."

"I didn't leave you! You left me! I loved you, Jack. But then you left me for Clarissa." She was biting down on her eh and her hands were balled into fists. I took my hand and put it over hers. I looked back to Jack and stepped forward.

"Oh Madison, how soft you have become. Have you told your boyfriend here about what you did in Omaha?" I turned to her and she was looked down at the ground.

"What happened in Omaha?" I ask her.

Madison put her head up and sighed. "he day after my brother's funeral. I investigated his death. I would stay up for hours, sometimes even days, just to find out who killed my brother. two months pass and I still haven't found out who it was. But then a week later, I found the car the drunk driver was in and it was Jack's car." Jack killed Madison's brother? "I went over to his house that day and confronted him. He told me that Patrick wasn't the one he wanted to kill..." She then slide down the wall and cried out, "It was suppose to be me. I was the one that was suppose to be killed that night." I looked to Jack.

"So, why are you here?" I ask Jack.

"To kill me." Madison says still having her head in between her knees. my eyes grew wide.

"why would you want to kill Madison?!"

"because she ruined my life after she found out I killed her brother." Jack kneeled down next to her, pulled her up, put her in a head lock, and pointed the gun to her side temple. "WHY DON'T YOU TELL HIM THE REST MADISON! TELL HIM HOW YOU RUINED MY LIFE, BEFORE I END YOURS!" I walked over to Madison but Jack said, "If you speak a single word to her, she's going to get a bullet to the head." I stepped back.

"Look, Jack. Just put the gun down. Please. I don't think you want to go to prison for murder." Jack laughs and sighed.

"I'm not going to prison. and I not going to kill her. I just wanted to scare you."

"Are you serious?"

"No." he pointed to Madison's stomach and pulled the trigger.

"MADISON!" I screamed and ran up to her. I was then stopped by Jack pointing the gun at me. I stopped and stepped back.

"please. let me help her." I was trembling with horror.

"dont tell a single soul. or you will be sorry." he walked out the do I and I kneeled down next to Madison.

"c-call 911." Madison stutters out. I grabbed the phone and called 911. They said they were bringing an ambulance as quickly as possible.

"Madison, please stay with me. Don't leave me. Please. I need you."

"I love you, Ethan." she whispered and slowly closed Ber eyes.

"no Madison! don't leave me! I need you! I can't be here alone! Madison!!" I screamed and cried into her chest.

AN// don't worry. next chapter will reveal something amazing. I know I promised a long chapter, but my head hurts and I have to study for my finals. next chapter will be coming to you on Friday, or earlier. love you guys. bye!!