04

Madison's POV

*BEEP BEEP* I slapped the snooze button and looked for my phone on the counter. I picked it up and unlocked it. it was 7:30 am and there was a text from Ethan.

from green eyes:Good morning! Hope I didn't wake you up to early. Lacrosse tryouts today. Text me when you're ready to go.

I smiled and put my phone back on the counter and walked over to the bathroom. Stripped off my clothing and went in the shower. After my shower, I went back to my room, and changed into my lacrosse uniform and put all of my gear in my gym bag. I then remembered that I left my lacrosse stick and ball outside on the patio. I ran outside quickly and grabbed it. I looked up at Ethan's widow to see if he was there, but the curtains were still closed. I shrugged and walked back in. I gathered all of my lacrosse stuff and put them next to the door. I go into the kitchen and get an apple. I texted Ethan saying I was ready to go and that the door was unlocked. I put in my ear buds and stared listening to my favorite band, Ghost Town. Dancing and singing around the kitchen is one of the many random things I do when I'm bored. After my favorite song, Voodoo, finished I heard clapping ad laughing behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Ethan standing there with khaki pants, a plain white t-shirt, vans, ray bans, and a backwards snapback, laughing at me with a big smile.

"When did you get here?!" I say.

"a couple minutes ago. I didn't want to interrupt you so, I just stood her watching you dance, and sing." He says still laughing.

"was I bad?"

"No, not at all. You're actually a really good singer too."

"thanks Ethan. Now, lets go to lacrosse practice." I say getting my stuff from next to the door, but then get stopped by ethan getting my stuff for me. We walk out and I lock the door. When I turned around I saw Ethan's car. It was a black JEEEP Wrangler, my DREAM car!!!

"You have a wrangler!!!" I scream.

"yupp, got it for my 16th birthday." Ethan replies and puts my bag in the trunk. He unlocks the car and I get into the passenger seat. He started the car and drove to Mount Saint.

**

"okay girls, this is lacrosse tryouts. I'm glad I'll be able to see some of your faces on the official varsity team." Says Ms. King, the lacrosse coach. I line up behind with the other girls and wait for my turn. While I'm waiting, I look for Ethan. I spot he on the bleachers giving me two thumbs up.

"Good Luck blue eyes!!" he screams. I burst into laughter and scream back, "thanks green eyes!" after a couple minutes; it was my turn to tryout. I got the ball from the ground. Pivoted the defenders, and aimed the ball at the goal, and I scored! The coach started clapping and said, "you're the only sophomore that has actually gotten the ball pass the goalie. You are worthy for this team." She patted my back and I ran over to Ethan. I jumped into his arms and hugged him. He hugged me back , put me down, and held me in his arms for a while.

*after lacrosse practice*

"I hope I get in. I'll probably have a higher chance getting in though because I was on the varsity team during freshman year." I explain to Ethan on our way to his house.

"you deserve to get in. you practice really hard." I look at Ethan and smile. We arrived at his house.

"I'm gonna go change, you can come inside for a little bit, if you'd like. I kind of need your help anyway. My arms are sore from practice last night and tryouts."

"of course I will. How can I say no to a beautiful girl in pain." He laughed and got my bags from the trunk. We both ran over to my house and I unlock the door to see my dad and some woman on the couch.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-Kissing...

AN// Here's chapter 4 for you guys. If you liked this chapter, 10 votes for next chapter! Thanks for reading. :)