07

First Day of School*

Ethan's POV

*BEEP BEEP* I looove waking up for school soooo muuuch like I'm sooo not being sarcastic... I grab my phone and go to the bathroom. I text Madison good morning and that I'll see her in a 20 minutes. I take my boxers off and jump in the shower. After that, I fixed my hair, and got my clothes. I decided to wear khaki pants, a white t-shirt that said FUCK TERRORISTS and my maroon VANS. I double check if I look okay, I went downstairs, got an apple from the counter, said bye to my mom, and went to my car to pick up Madison.

When I reached her house, she wasn't outside like she usually is when I pick her up. Instead, her dad was outside. I parked the car on the curb and nervously said, "Hello Mr. Miller, where is Madison?"

"she's getting ready right now. Are you and my daughter dating?" he asks me.

"as of last week, yes sir." He nods in what I guess was approval and walked into the house. A couple minutes later, Madison came out with light washed jeans, a white crop top that said stay weird upside-down, with her famous chuck taylors. She hopped into my car and kissed my cheek. I then start the car and start driving.

"hey green eyes..." she says with a smile, "ready for the first day of sophomore year?"

"are you?"

"slightly, but I'll be fine. Since I'll be with you."

"do you have your schedule?" she hands me her schedule, and I see that we have all our classes together, except 1st period. "what's good, is that we have at least 6 classes together."

"oh really dang it. I didn't want any classes with you." She says laughing

"oh really now? You don't want any classes with me? Why not?"

"because you're irresistibly hot and your eyes and good looks are going to distract me from learning anything..." she says trying to be serious, but fails.

"huh...okay, I bet you can't go a whole day without talking to me. Starting once we get to school." Madison thinks about the idea for a minute and says, "deal."

"if you talk to me, you owe me $20. If you succeed, I'll give you $20."

"okay."

We arrived at the school and I looked to Madison. "are you going to find your way around okay?" she looked at me with her piercing blue eyes and then smiled her big smile, kissed me, and walked off to the office. Wow...she might actually succeed this task. But I'm going to miss her voice all day.