44

YEJI

we went outside and sat on the table with Jisoo, eomma, and Yuna after fixing ourselves because we were almost caught.

"have you packed your stuff?" my mom asked,

"not yet, but we will later.. after we eat." i said, as i eat the food that my mother had lovingly cooked for us.

jjajangmyeon with radish and kimchi is what my eomma prepared for us. she also requested Yuna to buy refreshments, so Yuna brought sprite and coca-cola for the five of us.

"you three.. travel safe, okay?" my eomma gave me a lovingly smile as she placed food in my bowl, i really do adore her.

"yes, eomma.. we appreciate you making dinner for us, thank you.." i smiled as i put food in my mouth. everytime my mother cooks, it is amazing; her cooking has never let me down.

while we're eating my phone notified me that Ryujin had sent me a message. weird, we're just seated next to one another.. why is she sending me texts?

i noticed that she was already looking at me when i looked up at her.

okay...? she's acting weird.

she spoke in a soft whisper as she leaned softly into my ear. i felt shivers run down my neck as she spoke.

"make sure that no one reads that message, okay? i'll be at our room." she whispered as she stood up and told my eomma that she had finished her meal and was going to pack her things.

i waited until she entered the room. as soon as she got inside, i got my phone and opened the message Ryujin had sent me.

 as soon as she got inside, i got my phone and opened the message Ryujin had sent me

...Ryujin you're so...horny...

since our door was locked, i knocked on it and leaned in to listen in on what was happening. what is Ryujin even doing?

"Ryujin...?" i called out for her, but no one answered.

i kept knocking at the door and leaning my head into the door to listen but then.. the third time i listened to the door, i realized what she was doing.

"fuck..Yeji.." through the door, i could hear her faint moans.

i gulped as i listened to her since it was obvious that what we did earlier wasn't enough for her.

"g-god.." she moaned once again.

she thought i wouldn't be able to enter, but she was unaware that i had backup keys. since i'm clumsy, my mother gave me extra keys so that if i lose the other one, i'll still have a spare.

i was hesitant to open the door, but i had to get inside otherwise my mother might become suspicious and open the door for me.

when i opened the door, Ryujin's legs were spread wide and she was staring at me in shock.

"Y-Yeji..." she stuttered. she pulled her shorts up and slowly closed her legs, fixing herself. i also noticed that her fingers were wet because of what she was doing just now.

"it's okay, Ryuddaeng.." i awkwardly laughed. i mean.. we do fuck each other, but i never truly walked into her touching herself.

"i could no longer contain myself, Yeji. i need you. i really want you... i'm sorry that you had to witness this." she awkwardly giggled as she reached over to grab the tissues from the table next to our bed. but i stopped her.

"i said.. it's okay.." i said as i held her hand carefully and i licked her juices off of her fingers. her eyes widened, she got surprised.

"Y-Yeji.. what are you-" i put my index finger on her mouth to stop her from completing her sentence. i then smirked at her.

"shhh.. i'll make you feel good." i softly whispered. i stood up and walked over to lock the door. after that, i approached Ryujin and gently pushed her, causing her to lay on her back.

"Y-Yeji..! you're going too fast... s-shit!" she moaned, but i swiftly covered her mouth to silence her so she wouldn't utter another sound. my mother could stop by to see how we're doing if she makes any louder noises.

"what did i tell you, Ryujin?" i grinned as i picked up the pace on my fingers.

"d-don't make any nois- a..ah...!" i covered her mouth with my hand as i fingered her fast and deep. after that, someone knocked on our door.

"are you girls okay?" it was mom, she was concerned.

"y-yes we are.. okay.. i'm just having a bad stomachache and Yeji is trying to help me.." Ryujin spoke while covering her mouth and her head leaning back. i grinned.

"oh, okay.. just knock on my door when you need something okay?" my eomma said and she walked away.

Ryujin sighed. she was breathing heavily and had sweat running down her forehead.

"Y-Yeji..d-don't stop...fuck..!" Ryujin moaned louder, her legs were shaking. her head was tilted back and her eyes were spinning. i could see that she was near.

"Y-Yeji.. you make me feel so good.. oh my god...i'm fucking close Yeji don't stop..!" she snatched a pillow and placed it on her face as i heard her screaming in pleasure.

oh, how i love to see her like this. vulnerable for me.

i took the pillow off of her face. her hair is messy, and her face was flushed and drenched in sweat. she looks gorgeous.

i pinned her arms over her head with one hand while fingering her with the other. her eyes widened as i added another finger.

"o-oh my fucking god.." she gasps as her breathing becomes heavy once more.

"i'm getting close....oh my...there..t-there it is... don't stop....a-ah...!" her legs were trembling as she closed her eyes and grabbed my hand. after a moment of me continuing to finger her. i slowed down as i noticed her juices oozing out of her.

i looked at her face while licking the liquid off of my fingers.

"you still look gorgeous, baby." i grinned, she continued to breathe heavily.

her hair was so messy that there were even a few strands in her face, but i gently pulled them out of the way. it makes me smile to see her still flustered.

Ryujin smirked and added, "so this is what it's like to be you, huh?" she then opened her eyes and met mine.

she winked as she closed her eyes; she was exhausted. "well, once we go to our apartment. you can make noises as loud as you want, but i won't stop." she said in a husky voice.

i giggled and gave her a peck on the lip, then i helped her in putting on her pajamas.

-

i laid next to her and gave her a back hug after tidying up because i obviously looked messy as well.

i couldn't believe that this evening, i got to dominate her.

she was snoring, but it wasn't really loud; i think it's cute. she was still asleep then i saw she was gently moving to face me as i rested my head on her back.

"go to sleep Yeji-ah..." she said, her eyes closed.

i blushed as her hands began to softly wrap around my waist and draw me in closer.

i smiled as i drifted off to sleep.