18

YEJI

'as your feelings for someone grow stronger, so does your fear of losing them.'

that's what i'm feeling towards Ryujin right now, judging by the situation.

come on Ryujin, stop playing.. do something.

but she wasn't doing anything, she's letting Lia kiss her and do stuff to her.

what the fuck?!

the fear of what I was afraid would happen, happened.

trust takes time to build, but it only takes one mistake to mess it all up.

Lia pulled away from Ryujin. then, i saw her kissing Ryujin again.

fuck.. two times.. they kissed two times and she didn't do anything? Ryujin didn't do anything.

she saw me, Lia saw me.

her eyes widened and Ryujin slowly turned around to see me. i can feel tears running down my cheek.

"y-you.." i covered my mouth.

Ryujin ran towards me but i pushed her away, she landed on the floor.

"Y-Yeji.."

"you're a complete asshole Ryujin! i'm here understanding you and just like that?! what have i done to you?!" i screamed at her.

"n-no Yeji, it's not what it looks like." she stood up and was about to caress my shoulder but i pushed it aside.

"tell me Ryujin, what did i do?! i understand you and i do everything for you. but why did you do that to me?!" i looked at her with teary eyes.

"i love you but if i look at the situation, you're just playing with my feelings Ryujin!" i cried.

"i love you too, Yeji-ah.. please listen to me-"

"you love me? then why did you do that, huh?! why didn't you do anything?!" i screamed at her and she hugged me. i was trying to push her away but she's hugging me really tightly.

"Yeji-ah.. i can't do anything about it, i'm sorry.." she said, she was sobbing as well.

"what do you mean you can't do anything about it?! out of all people, why her? why her Ryujin?! she's my bestfriend." i yelled at her.

she buried her face into my neck and i can feel her tears running down my neck.

"Yeji, please.." she begged.

"no, we're done. i'm packing my stuff." i told her and she was shaking her head.

"no, Yeji.. no.. please Yeji, you need to let me expla-"

"it was a choice Ryujin, what you did was a choice." i pushed her away then i ran to Ryujin's apartment.

i was understanding her busy schedules, her acting cold and distant towards me, everything. and this is what i get? i love you but.. enough already.

i packed my stuff then i was about to walk out but Ryujin was standing infront of me.

"get out of the way, Ryujin." i stared at her, her eyes was very swollen.

she hugged me again.

"i can't afford to lose you, Yeddeong.. please stay with me.." she begged me.

"Ryujin, get out." i tried to remove her arms that were clinging to my waist.

"love, please.." she buried her head on my neck.

"Ryujin, we're done. do not call me that ever again." i tried to remove her arms again but it was so tight.