[Movie Chapter 4]

Start from the beginning

"They were hurt because of us! I can't just let them suffer like this. Please." The little boy begged.

"I'd appreciate your help, little Katsu." The doctor said, holding his hand forward in invitation. The little boy running forward and kneeling between the two heroes.

'I need to save them. No, I will save them.' Katsuma thought in determination. Setting his tiny hands on their arms and glowed green under his hands.

<>

Rin sat atop the roof. Her eyes closed and her nose wrinkled in focus. Not caring about the harsh rain falling on her. Sitting the furthest away from the civilians under her. Thankfully they were currently asleep, making it easier for her to hear a field mouse in a pillow factory.

Hearing a door open and close in the far distance listening closer and hearing a small discussion from inside. Focusing herder and listening closer.

'What are you up to Nine?' Rin thought to herself.

<>

"Here's the current situation. Communications are down and the electrical grid is destroyed. We can't call for help." Iida said to the class of student heroes.

Well when you say it like that, the town should say their prayers now.

"I made a drone earlier. I'll send an SOS message once it's close to the mainland." Momo said while sitting up from the couch she was laying on. "But the flight is at least six hours. Plus, even after someone comes across it. The heroes will need time to assemble and travel to us."

"In the meantime. I doubt the villains will sit around and wait." Ojiro added.

"Right now our top priority is to protect the people of the island. If that means fighting villains, so be it." Iida said. Katsuma and Maharo running into the room. Gently being stopped by Shoji.

"Yeah but how?" Sato asked with a politely raised hand.

"That one guy beat up Midoriya and Bakugo so much that they almost didn't survive." Mineta said worriedly.

"Four of us took on the beast and that wasn't enough." Todoroki added.

"And our numbers are dropping. Yao-Momo and Kaminari both used up a lot of their quirks already." Jiro said, worried for her two friends. Getting a tired and slow "yay" from Kaminari.

"We know there are at least three villains left, but there could be more." Tsu said nervously.

"If they attack us together then we probably don't stand a chance." Kirishima said.

"It would help if we knew what the villains are after." Iida commented. Katsuma and Maharo stood at the door, the little boy remembering something the villain said.

He walked forward, only from his hand to be grabbed by his older sister. A small head shake no in worry. He thought for a second before continuing to walk into the room.

"I know what the villains are after. It's me." Katsuma said, which caught everyone's attention.

"What did you say?" Iida asked in disbelief. Why would a villain work so hard to get to a little kid?

"That bad guy said he wanted to steal my quirk." The little boy explained.

"So it's power theft." Tokoyami deducted.

"He has the same quirk as All for One." Tsu said nervously. The group not noticing another walk into the room.

"But he can't handle it." Rin said, walking into the room with small puddles of water trailing behind her. Still soaking wet from the rain.

"Rin?" Shoji questioned, looking around for something.

"Katsuma, what's your quirk?" The dual haired girl asked the little boy.

"Cell activation." He responded.

"Well that makes more sense." Rin muttered. Shoji finding what he was looking for and walking over to wrap her in a towel. The dual haired girl nodding in thanks.

"What is it?" Uraraka asked.

"While we were fighting he suddenly doubled over in pain. I thought it was weird because I didn't even attack him. But then again, quirks can take tolls on the users body." Rin explained.

"So you think his quirks are destroying his body from the inside?" Sato asked.

"I don't think so, I know so. While I was surveying, I managed to hear his lackey's conversation."

"Wait really!?" Mina exclaimed while standing.

"No need to worry. They're not close by. Apparently he had this illness before joining the League of Villains for an experiment."

"So this is a League attack?" Iida questioned.

"Not from what I gathered. I don't know exactly what the experiment was, but I can accurately assume it was to give him the power stealing quirk. He has a limit of nine quirks. From what I've counted, he's got five. I don't know if that's all he has but that's what he used against me."

"Thank you Rin. Now we can come up with a plan of action." Uraraka said with a hopeful smile.

"We have more information but how is that gonna help?" Mineta asked fearfully.

Use that brain for once.

"You have to hand me over to the villains!" Katsuma said worriedly. "He said he wouldn't kill me, and it's fine if I end up losing my quirk. As long as it means everyone on the island is safe."

"No we can't do that." A stern voice said while entering the room. Everyone turned to see Midoriya healthy and determined.

"Midoriya, you're okay." Iida said thankfully.

"And it's all thanks to Katsuma's power." Midoriya said and walked forward to kneel in front of the little boy. "You can activate cells. It speeds up regeneration and enhances physical performance. Thanks to your quirk, I recovered super quickly. It's an amazing ability Katsuma, I'm so grateful."

"You really mean it?" Katsuma asked in disbelief, tears prickling his eyes.

"We're not gonna let anything scary happen to you. That's the whole reason we came to this island, right?" Midoriya asked.

"Why're you losers so on edge?" Bakugo asked, leaning against the door. "All we gotta do is kill some stupid villains right?"

"Don't worry we'll protect you two." Midoriya said to the two kids.

"The villains are as good as dead." Bakugo said, punching on hand into the other and letting off a small explosion. Rin smirked at the two. Looking down and ruffling Katsuma's hair.

"So, what's the plan?" Rin asked with a confident smirk to the group.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Word count: 1563