Chapter 01(Uncut)

Late at night.

Lin Xinghe craned her neck and observed the high-tech gate in front of her. To be more precise, it was a huge school gate. The color was mainly blue, purple, and green, and it had a cyberpunk style.

Above her head were four big words flashing under the neon light — Villain's School.

Under the light, she looked down at the gold scroll in her hand. The words "Admission Notice" were written in seal script. After it was spread out, there were words written with a brush —

Classmate: Lin Xinghe

Our school has decided to admit you to the Modern Department to study transformation. Please report to school before dawn with this notice.

There was the official seal of the Villain's School below.

Lin Xinghe looked at the school gate and the admission notice that were completely different in style. For a moment, she felt that she had gone to the wrong place. The strange sense of dissonance made her stop in front of the empty and quiet school gate.

Everything happened so suddenly.

In fact, she hadn't completely realized what had happened.

An hour ago, she had been wearing a high-end gown to the Hundred Flowers Awards ceremony. Her debut movie, April and the World, had been nominated.

The director, screenwriter, production, and actors of this movie were all unknown newcomers, but it had become the most unexpected dark horse of the year.

When Lin Xinghe went on stage to receive the Best Actress Award, she felt that it was reasonable and unexpected.

She was a very lucky person. When she was buying snacks at the supermarket, she was spotted by the director of April and the World. Then, she auditioned and joined the crew to film an award-winning movie.

However, sometimes, it wasn't a good thing to be especially lucky. Otherwise, the weather wouldn't have suddenly become so violent and stormy after she walked out of the awards ceremony. Lightning as thick as a tree trunk struck down and killed her.

There were so many people present at the scene, and there were many who were taller than her. However, it was as if she had a lightning-attracting device on her body that accurately killed her on the spot.

Then, before she had the time to reminisce about her short life, and before she even had the time to admire her charred body lying on the ground, she felt a strong light rushing toward her, pulling her soul to a strange and unfamiliar place. Her surroundings were white, and there was nothing.

It was also at this time that she noticed a scroll floating in the air.

She reached out and touched it, and the scroll fell into her palm. It was as if she had touched the switch of a different world. The white surroundings seemed to have been split open by a knife, and all the light disappeared. What replaced it was a grotesque world.

As soon as she looked up, she saw the incredible villain school.

Should I go in?

… Or not?

Unexpectedly, the school gates slowly opened.

The sound of hurried footsteps could be heard.

A tall and slim girl appeared in front of Lin Xinghe. She looked her up and down and said in a flat tone, "Student Lin Xinghe, right? Hello, I'm Lu Qin, the class monitor of Modern Department Class 1. I'm really sorry to have kept you waiting. When I received the notice, I thought it was morning. I didn't expect you to come in the middle of the night."