"Yeah. I'm just gonna hang out here." I said, my eyes darting around to all of the people.

I hung in there as long as I could, before I felt my chest start to tighten. I couldn't see Jon, Patrick, or Brandon through all of the people, and I finally couldn't take it anymore. I stepped out of the locker room, and sat on a chair across from the door. I took some deep breaths in an attempt to calm down.

"Are you okay?" I heard from above me.

I looked up and saw a rather concerned, yet handsome guy.

"Yeah." I said, feeling myself relax.

"Are you here with someone or are you lost?" He asked, taking a seat next to me.

"I'm here with Charlie. She took me in there, but it's kind of cramped." I said with a nervous laugh.

"Why do you think I'm not in there?" He said with a small laugh, giving me a very attractive smile.

"So are you one of the coaches or a reporter?" I asked.

"Do I really not look like a hockey player?" He said, faking hurt.

"I don't know what a hockey player looks like. I only know like three of them." I said, covering my reddening cheeks.

"Yes. I play on the team." He laughed. "Who on the team do you know?"

"Brandon is kind of seeing my sister, Jon is my boss, and Patrick and I are kind of friends." I explained.

"Holy shit girl. You know like the biggest stars of the NHL and talk like they're some nobodies." he smiled.

"Well that's why I'm here." I smirked at him. "I'm gonna see what they do, and see if Patrick is as good as he says he is."

"He's okay." He said, sarcastically.

"I'm Alice." I said, holding my hand out for him to shake.

"David Rundblad." he said, taking my hand and shaking it.

"It's very nice to meet you. Thank you for making me forget I was freaking out." I said with a small smile.

"It's my pleasure. It's very nice to meet you as well."

"Hey, are you okay?" Patrick said, coming out of the locker room. "Charlie said you were in there, but you were looking a little sick."

"I got a little panicky with all the people." I said, with a sideways grin.

"I'm gonna head it. It was nice to meet you. I'll see you around." David said, standing and giving me a quick wink.