"I'm just not interested. Too much of a hassle." Tokoyami stated bluntly as Mezo and Ojiro agreed that they weren't interested either as they had karate class.

Though in the end.....

Izumi Midoriya: 8 votes

Momo Yaoyorozu: 4 votes

Iida Tenya: 3 votes

Others: 1 or 0 votes

"Ok, who voted for her?!" Katsuki yelled.

"Hey, did you really think anyone would vote for you?" Sero quipped.
-----------
At Lunch Rush's eatery...

Izumi was having her special gararagator bento with Kero and Sunni. Sitting with her was Iida and Ochaco.

"How did I get eight votes?" Izumi groaned as she ate. Kero was eating pudding. Suppi had sushi.

"I think Tokoyami, Aoyama, Tsuyu, and Shinso voted for you. Along with me, Kero, and Suppi. I dont know who else." Ochaco said.

"You are. It'll be fine." Iida said, assuring the boy. "Your courage and judgment at critical moments make you worth following. That is why I voted for you."

"Wait, you voted for me?" The greenette asked, surprised. "To be honest I voted for you. So did Kero and Suppi." Izumi confessed.

"You three voted for me?" Iida asked in shock.

"Yeah, you have the part down." Kero said.

"Yeah. I mean, you've got glasses and everything." Uraraka said.

'She just talks without thinking, doesn't she.' Izumi thought to herself.

"Wanting to do it and being suitable for it are different issues. I merely did what I judged to be correct." Iida explained.

"Merely?" Midoriya said, repeating the bluenette. "You don't usually use that word."

"I've been thinking." Uraraka began, getting the attention of the rest of the table. "Are you a rich boy, Iida?"

"I tried to change how I talk because I didn't want to be called that." the boy said, hanging his head. Feeling the stares of his friends, he told them the truth. "Yes, my family has been heroes for generations. I'm the second son. Do you know the Turbo Hero, Ingenium?"

"Yeah, He's a really popular hero who has 65 sidekicks working at his Tokyo agency!" Izumi said, before realizing. "Wait, don't tell me!"

"He is my elder brother!" Iida said proudly. "He is a likable hero who honors the rules and leads people. I set my sights on being a hero because I want to be like my brother. However, I think it is still too soon for me to lead others." Iida continued. "Unlike me, Midoriya realized the point of the practical portion of the Entrance Exam, so she is more suitable for the job."

"I think that's the first time I've seen you smile, Iida." Uraraka said.

"I smile!" the bluenette yelled, almost insulted at the girl's words.

"Actually, I just did what I thought was right." Izumi admitted. "Heroes are supposed to help people, not just beat up villains. When All Might made his debut, he rescued people from a fire." She added.

"Right. That distinguishes a real hero from glory hounds. You gotta put the peoples' safety first." Suppi added.

Then an alarm went off.

"WARNING LEVEL 3 SECURITY BREACH

ALL STUDENTS EVACUATE IN AN ORDERLY FASHION"

"Level three?" Iida asked.